Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 09:11 AM

Default Starting again

Hola,

I'm about to set from scratch online - so far I've just played at Party but I'm going to set up a new account there as I'm sure my current user name is on a few buddy lists (as I've used it to learn the game - tilted plenty etc).

I'm obviously keen to go about this in the most profitable way possible, so was wondering if any kind and knowledgable soul could point me in the right direction regarding getting the best sign up deals, and future bonuses / rakeback. I will be playing a LOT of hands and have a bankroll plan to move up steadily over the next year. I'm aware of the 2+2 deal but I've already bought the 2+2 books I want (until the new shorthanded one comes out this summer anyway).

I'm planning to play Party (I'm based in England so no legal issues), and maybe Full Tilt, as I believe these games to be the juiciest at the level I'm going in at ($.25/$.5 6 max NL). Any thoughts on this appreciated too.

Thanks,
D
Old 06-21-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: Starting again

PS - not looking for rakeback at party obviously - just good sign up deals / bonuses.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:59 AM

no RB at party, so scratch that, none at stars either, the best u could hope for is a signup bonus through like PSO or something like that...

absolute offers a healthy amount of reloads, though it's slowed down a bit lately i think and they've made it harder to clear them it seems...also, they're contributed...

full tilt offers a nice startup bonus, but it's hard to clear at the micro limits (see bonuswhores' website for details on clearance), but games are fairly good...also, full tilt is dealt rakeback...

UB's bonus is unbelievably hard to clear and they're contributed...

whatever u choose, u should sign up with an affiliate associated with this web site or one u see in this forum and follow the signup process clearly to make sure ur tracked...all affiliates offer the same %, different ones offer incentives like freerolls, etc...
Old 06-21-2007, 03:48 PM

Thankyou sir, helpful.

According to the BW website you pointed me to you get 120 days to clear the FT bonus, with $1 released for every $16.67 rake generated (therefore need to generate $10,002 total rake). Would I get 27% rakeback on the $10,002 as well ($2,700.54)? That seems like a pretty sweet deal.

After doing some rough estimates I think that'll be about 65,000 hands - average 541 per day for the 120 day period. So need to play 4 tables minimum 2 hours per day.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:52 PM

Oh and it seems plenty of affiliates are around on this forum so please feel free to pm with your offers for Full Tilt.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:56 PM

no point touting for offers, 27% is the max allowed on the network.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:58 PM

Got that, 27% sound good to me - by offers I mean what they offer as incentives, ie poker tracker software or freerolls etc.

Cheers,
D
Old 06-21-2007, 04:30 PM

as far as i know, the incentives vary from freerolls every month for eligible players (play enough hands i mean), being able to withdraw rakeback weekly or even daily, being able to clear a negative MGR month without any penalty, etc...don't know too much on which affiliates over which, hopefully someone can chime in, but as for as incentives go, that's most of them...
Old 06-21-2007, 10:18 PM

AFAIK most affiliates, especially large ones do not roll over negative MGR's. This is especially true if the number is small. For example one large affiliate does not rollover negs under $200 while most other large affiliates don't rollover anything.