Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Supreme Commander

Hey all, haven't seen a thread on this game yet, thought it was worthy of one.

I've just finished the campaigns in SupCom, and I've gotta say - I'm impressed with this game. Very solid graphics, exciting/long lasting gameplay, etc.

My favorite part was the fact that the strategy element is more meta-game(balancing economy, attacking/defending key points, intel, etc.) oriented as opposed to micro-managing like WC3 is. Microing is effective and gives you an advantage, but the bulk of your strategic advantage comes from your meta-game decisions.

If anybody has this game and never felt like playing online, or is finished playing with it - I would be willing to buy your CD-key via stars transfer. My copy doesnt work online... Just PM me if interested.

And after I do get a cd key (Either here or Ebay) I'm definitely interested in playing w/ other 2+2ers. So any of you who are already online playing, PM me if you want to get a game together some time.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Supreme Commander

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1
Old 07-14-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Supreme Commander

I loved TA to death, but my machine can't run Supreme Commander well at all, even though it's not THAT bad of a machine. Oh well. I may consider selling you the key, as I don't play it anyway.

I read on Gamespot yesterday that a new standalone expansion is coming out in November, too.