Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2006, 02:37 AM

Default Re: The Well: TheRempel

Now it's more a matter of learning to play against people with different styles and what the most EV plays are in a given situation.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:09 AM

how old are you?

do you ever play live?

do you use game notes on your opponents and if so:
how much do you rely on them when just sitting down with them and not having played them for a while?
Old 11-26-2006, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha.

Like I said, I should have pushed the turn in the AA67 hand but I wasn't anywhere near crushed. All of his two pair / trips outs make him a straight or me a boat and the clubs are a worry but he does not need the BFD to bet the turn. It's got nothing to do with results. If he would have made the flush and I paid him off I would have posted it anyway. I basically just posted all the big pots I played in a short session.

Hand 3 - what are you [censored] retarded? The best possible hand he has is JT with no spades. I don't know how many times I have to say it, but against the button he is not leading with JT and a spade draw. He may have QJT which obviously reduces my hand to just a flush draw, but his worst possible hand here is two pair with some kind of flush draw, followed by a set then JT. The only issue I have with the way I played the hand is as Dave said and the button wakes up with the nut flush draw. When he does have aces, he'll have the As 50% of the time and a second spade 25.2%, resulting in a 12.6% chance he'll have the NFD. This pushes the hand into -EV even given my read so yeah I could've folded.

[/ QUOTE ]

doing anything but shoving that flop would be absolutely retarted. If u want to comment on pf fine (ur still wrong the call is fine), but the flop is nowhere near close.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha.

Like I said, I should have pushed the turn in the AA67 hand but I wasn't anywhere near crushed. All of his two pair / trips outs make him a straight or me a boat and the clubs are a worry but he does not need the BFD to bet the turn. It's got nothing to do with results. If he would have made the flush and I paid him off I would have posted it anyway. I basically just posted all the big pots I played in a short session.

Hand 3 - what are you [censored] retarded? The best possible hand he has is JT with no spades. I don't know how many times I have to say it, but against the button he is not leading with JT and a spade draw. He may have QJT which obviously reduces my hand to just a flush draw, but his worst possible hand here is two pair with some kind of flush draw, followed by a set then JT. The only issue I have with the way I played the hand is as Dave said and the button wakes up with the nut flush draw. When he does have aces, he'll have the As 50% of the time and a second spade 25.2%, resulting in a 12.6% chance he'll have the NFD. This pushes the hand into -EV even given my read so yeah I could've folded.

[/ QUOTE ]

doing anything but shoving that flop would be absolutely retarted. If u want to comment on pf fine (ur still wrong the call is fine), but the flop is nowhere near close.

[/ QUOTE ]

make a well plz
Old 11-26-2006, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

make a well plz

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhahaha... no ty.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

make a well plz

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhahaha... no ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

scaredy cat.....
Old 11-26-2006, 01:53 PM

how old are you?

26 I think. What year is it?

do you ever play live?

I used to play a live NL small stakes game but then I almost got stabbed so that was the end of that. I live in Manitoba Canada so there is a general lack of live games at all, let alone PLO.

do you use game notes on your opponents and if so:
how much do you rely on them when just sitting down with them and not having played them for a while?

I used to use very extensive notes but I have found most players are easily classified into diff. categories so I've slowed down on that quite a bit. One thing I always do when I enter a note is to put the date and stakes. I don't wanna be playing 3 levels higher in a couple of months and make a play based on an old note only to find it was some guy letting off steam at a lower level.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:01 PM

Yeah, especially when I am playing that laggy, I cannot be folding that kind of hand to a single reraise. Folding to a single RR in PLO is more of a leak than most people think.

I wish there was a pokerstove program for omaha so I could run a sim against all the hands that would bet that flop and include the x% chance that the button has a nut or second nut flush draw. I would put big money up that HU my equity is gonna be >50% against his range always.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:08 AM

What part of canada are you from?
Old 11-28-2006, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I live in Manitoba Canada so there is a general lack of live games at all, let alone PLO.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, me too. I will give u some action. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]