Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT

and misspells "rogue" in bold about four times in four sentences on page 2

other than that it is good tho
Old 10-20-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a quasi-statement from AP. This is coming from a phone call, so don't quote me exactly.

--------

AP has secured notarized statements from the person who perpetrated this crime. He confessed to a number of accounts that he did this with. He was a highly trusted consultant of the company and it is very possible that he could have played from Scott's house when Scott was not there. He used 3rd party software and did this from a number of locations in the world not limited to Costa Rica.

AP also says they have proof that Oscar, Scott and Brent are not associated with this (my note: he did not mention AJ, but I didn't remember to ask him for clarification).

AP also says they would like to invite any trusted 2p2 or P5er (b/c Adam Small is in Costa Rica) to come into the office and view the details/data for OSCAR133.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they explain that he did this with 6 accounts, two of which (STEAMROLLER, POTRIPPER) were directly registered to "former" AP CEOs?
Old 10-20-2007, 07:59 PM

Also, that is not "THE" AP statement, it's just some interim stuff that they want to get out there.

I am told the full statement is being complicated by AP's lawyers and issues with the 3rd party audit. I was not told a deadline for release.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a quasi-statement from AP. This is coming from a phone call, so don't quote me exactly.

--------

AP has secured notarized statements from the person who perpetrated this crime. He confessed to a number of accounts that he did this with. He was a highly trusted consultant of the company and it is very possible that he could have played from Scott's house when Scott was not there. He used 3rd party software and did this from a number of locations in the world not limited to Costa Rica.

AP also says they have proof that Oscar, Scott and Brent are not associated with this (my note: he did not mention AJ, but I didn't remember to ask him for clarification).

AP also says they would like to invite any trusted 2p2 or P5er (b/c Adam Small is in Costa Rica) to come into the office and view the details/data for OSCAR133.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they explain that he did this with 6 accounts, two of which (STEAMROLLER, POTRIPPER) were directly registered to "former" AP CEOs?

[/ QUOTE ]
He claims that type of thing will come out. It might be significant that he didn't mention AJ as being innocent. I dunno.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

--------

[/ QUOTE ]

seems awfully convenient...but this could lead to a whole new set of dramabombs...
Old 10-20-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AP has secured notarized statements from the person who perpetrated this crime. He confessed to a number of accounts that he did this with.

[/ QUOTE ]
C-O-E-R-C-E-D, find out what it means to me...
Old 10-20-2007, 08:01 PM

"They accidentally identify Scott Tom as "Tom Green" on page 1"

They fixed it quickly.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They fixed it quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]
So they did. However, there are still many mentions of a "rouge programmer" on page 2. Typo, or sneaky way of blaming tribal gaming?
Old 10-20-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AP - why not post your org structure and changes to it dating back to inception along with all major company filings? Just the stuff that would be on record if you were a public company, nothing propreitary. Personally, I would just like to see of a list of every entity (person and company) that has equity in AP or receives any compensation directly proportional to corporate revenue or profits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Information regarding current and past executive officers may be available in a report like this one:

Dun & Bradstreet Business Information Report on Absolute Entertainment, SA
Old 10-20-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They fixed it quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone with the name of Green we should be looking into?
Closed Thread