Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: jokes you\'ve made IRL that flopped

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most of the stuff I say that I think will be absolutely hilarious people don't get.

The stuff I say that I think is a bit funny people crack up at. Its so weird.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely. Whenever I say something that is just a standard joke, that I'm just doing because it's so obvious and somebody has to say it, that gets the laugh. But when I think of something brilliant, unique, and obtuse, I get stares.

[/ QUOTE ]this might be the problem

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i prefer my jokes to be acute

[/ QUOTE ]

this would definitely qualify for this thread
Old 10-30-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most of the stuff I say that I think will be absolutely hilarious people don't get.

The stuff I say that I think is a bit funny people crack up at. Its so weird.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely. Whenever I say something that is just a standard joke, that I'm just doing because it's so obvious and somebody has to say it, that gets the laugh. But when I think of something brilliant, unique, and obtuse, I get stares.

[/ QUOTE ]this might be the problem

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i prefer my jokes to be acute

[/ QUOTE ]

this would definitely qualify for this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not even a joke. of course you want your jokes to be sharp not dull.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:56 PM

Me and my buddy went to a bar and were pretty wasted already when we got there. The place was full of russian women on vacation in Finland and we were like yeah, this place has potential. We just dance around with them and noticed how bad their english was so if we wanted to score with russian women we had to do the preplay non verbally.

So while we were ordering drinks at the counter one of these russian ladies came standing next to us ignoring us totally. She was hot, about 8 imo and 9 because she was russian, and my friend started staring at her. She noticed this and my friend instantly said in finnish to her something like "youre hot, wanna hang out with me in my bed?". She didn't understand of course and looked him like "how stupid are you, dont you get it that I'm russian and dont understand finnish?" My friend took a deep breath and said with a much louder voice than before, again in finnish, but with a russian accent similar when theyre speaking finnish or english the same thing. After a small silence he got bitchslapped and all the finnish customers looked at him like he was a total douche. I laughed furiously.

None of those russian ladies joined us that night.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and my buddy went to a bar and were pretty wasted already when we got there. The place was full of russian women on vacation in Finland and we were like yeah, this place has potential. We just dance around with them and noticed how bad their english was so if we wanted to score with russian women we had to do the preplay non verbally.

So while we were ordering drinks at the counter one of these russian ladies came standing next to us ignoring us totally. She was hot, about 8 imo and 9 because she was russian, and my friend started staring at her. She noticed this and my friend instantly said in finnish to her something like "youre hot, wanna hang out with me in my bed?". She didn't understand of course and looked him like "how stupid are you, dont you get it that I'm russian and dont understand finnish?" My friend took a deep breath and said with a much louder voice than before, again in finnish, but with a russian accent similar when theyre speaking finnish or english the same thing. After a small silence he got bitchslapped and all the finnish customers looked at him like he was a total douche. I laughed furiously.

None of those russian ladies joined us that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finnish her!