Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Worst hand i\'ve played in a while, 2 pair in a 3bet pot, need help

I understand that...not only was that post you're referring to not the only one I included in this thread, but, I also read all replies to a thread before I post, and, if I am going to chyme in, it's to try to add something, or present another way of looking at things, which was the case here. Others had given some nice, and in my books accurate ranges, as well as other sound advice that you were still hesitant in accepting, so there is no point of me simply repeating them, instead...I tried to say it in another way because you were still not convinced betting was best and that's fine, I was merely trying to help. Taking that reply of mine at first glance, perhaps it can be interpreted as "first level thinking"...but if you take it in accordance with the other replies here, you would see it's just another piece of the puzzle that is coming together to create a certain logical conclusion...in any case, good luck to you.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Worst hand i\'ve played in a while, 2 pair in a 3bet pot, need help

I didn't read all of that, but someone is saying that You should check that flop - great advice by him, let me play with You smartguy 10000 hands, will see how much I will earn, for You just checking that flop.