Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

I'm just saying your attitude of "It's my money give it to me now" is unrealistic in today's climate.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just saying your attitude of "It's my money give it to me now" is unrealistic in today's climate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bottom line - they would give you your money if they could
Old 06-27-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't necessarily disagree. My point however is that it's clear something has changed in the past month that has caused a major delay in receiving checks, and in one case an error caused a whole batch of checks to not go out at all. If a general explanation could be provided from the site other than "give it 15 business days and then get back to us", it would take care of a lot of people's concerns.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WhAT the hell does this mean? They have my money---MY MONEY---they should and could find a way to get me my money. there are processors who would do this for them but they are charging more money. pokerstars is willing to pay for a good processor and full tilt is looking fo the cheapest like usual. IT is there responsibility to get me my money in a timely manner, they would if they could is a stupid statement. more like they should and they could and they better get moving because at some point the law will change and they are going to lose their loyal base when the competition starts.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:19 PM

they do the same thing with the bonuses they do not care about their loyl players but the players they don't have. that is why i now play at pokerstars as well as FTP. There is no loyalty to us players who make their rake instead it is to players who have not played in 2 months.
Between the checks and bonus. this is just bull shtttttt
Old 06-27-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe. But tacking on longer and longer wait times while you keep your clients in the dark, not competently protecting their interests, and not maintaining open and honest communication is not acceptable in any climate.

And for the record, I don't have a pending check request now, late or otherwise, so its just their effort and attitude I'm discussing. Poker has taught me not to be results oriented, so if they cannot get me my money in a timely fashion, they can't. But FTP appears to be inept, while blowing smoke up our [censored], and not even caring to TRY to get the money out in a timely fashion. They're making the wrong decisions - so while I'm not directly taking issue with the "results", I'm not surprised we're seeing them either.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe this. That's my point. Why do you believe they "can't" get you the money? Because they said so? Well I "can't" go to work today because my car ran out of gas... hmmm, I don't think that'll fly with my boss.

OK, now I'm getting into stupid comparisons and I should quit. I may be wrong, and I may be overly critical, but I think I've made my point, so I'll try to refrain from further hijacking this thread.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The problem is widespread, not isolated to FTP. Therefore Kurt your blame is misplaced.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are incorrect sir.

I'm not saying FTP is solely to blame. Trust me, there's plenty enough to go around from the check processors, to the banks, to the DOJ, to the UIEGA, to the lawmakers, etc. But FTP is the only party here that is holding my money and the only party I feel has a responsibility to me and my interests, and they don't appear to care about that.

If you are claiming they are victims in all this just like us players, well OK, but there is a pretty serious difference between the victim that can't get their money and the "victim" that (boohoo) has to hold on to (and earn interest on) money that is not theirs.

[/ QUOTE ]

IF you look threw you will read problems from someone at almost every single site...
Old 06-27-2007, 04:43 PM

FTP has the same problems over and over and checks and withdrawals are one thing that should be a priority. have not seen the same problems with check sover and over agian from any other site
Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grey what is the blue line?

[/ QUOTE ]

sklansky bux

[/ QUOTE ]

how can i do that with my graphs?
Old 06-27-2007, 07:16 PM

Business day 8 since my request was accepted. If it goes over 14 days Im shipping my entire roll to Stars and saying farewell to FTP. I am really pessimistic on this issue.. Restore my faith, FTP?