Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: best foxwoods character

[ QUOTE ]
that 20-40 kid Brian. tall and blond is kinda of fish. Anybody else know who I am talking about. I always want him in my games. That kid is a major fish

[/ QUOTE ]

well played
Old 02-22-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think sublime is one of the funniest people to play poker with. too bad he moved away.

mark walnuts makes me laugh too.

i dont think cabbie is very interesting. it is monotonous listing to him after a few minutes.

i played with a guy a few months ago who was a big guy and had a red face and heaved and snorted every time he was making raises or had a decision to make like he was lifting something really heavy. i got a kick out of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't seen cabby in probably a year now.. but my ears are not disappointed by this whatsoever.

rory do you play there a lot? send me a pm and let me know if you're heading down it would be cool to meet you.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:00 PM

cabby was there last weekend, but I hadn't seen him in a while. the guy is a train wreck, I just can't stop watching/listening and being amazed at what he does next. He means well though, just a crazy dude.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:18 PM

i have played with you a lot. i just never say anything so nobody knows who i am.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fabio is very underrated, he's quite a character. he's smooth, a fast-talker, great personality, hilarious. but i have to give the nod to bigfoot for best foxwoods character. i think he's out in vegas. i saw him at the wsop last year. maybe he's still out there.

lot of good bigfoot stories, like the time he had 2 kings and lost, and he got so mad he ate the cards.. physically ate them. then i overheard a story one time about how he's in vegas for the first time in his life, within 5 minutes he gets into a fistfight at mcdonalds over some guy taking his burgers by accident.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this made me laugh
Old 09-26-2007, 05:12 AM

I dont think I know any of these people, but thats mostly because I don't play limit

Are any of the above mentioned still playing as of late?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:17 AM

New character - this kid Dave used to play 20-40 , now he is on the rail getting food similar to Fish from AC, i overpayed him 60 cents , he was so ecited when i said " keep it kid"
Old 09-26-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guy named KGB plays 2-5NL. He is a millionaire and calls with just about anything pre-flop. Called my raise to 25 with my AJs, when he was SB with something like 36o. Flop came 33J... busted.

He usually buys in about 3-4 times before either building a decent stack or leaving in disgust.

He is a nice older guy and fun to play with. Smiles a lot and although he makes variance a little higher - he donates quite a bit... Must be nice...

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't happen to eat Oreo cookies, does he?

[/ QUOTE ]

is he the same dude that used to play 20/40? there was a russian guy who used to play there all the time I never knew his name or nickname even but man what a joker
Old 09-26-2007, 02:14 PM

My favorite Foxwoods character is $4/8 Jill because she's really hot! Haven't seen her around in a while though, she used to be there like every weekend.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite Foxwoods character is $4/8 Jill because she's really hot! Haven't seen her around in a while though, she used to be there like every weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be snarky, but how about a more detailed description than just "hot"? While this isn't BBV4L it is still 2+2 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]