Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are you really hoping for
Rooney gets fit ASAP 18 47.37%
Rooney remains crocked 20 52.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
traz, what were your peeks?

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL.

Clowntable and Voj (as villager).

The day we night-killed traz, our wolfchat was freaking brillaint. First thing: Nichp = Sam. Second thing: traz = Gandalf (or maybe I'm fibbing a bit).
Old 02-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Soah/lastchance: We could have ended this game one day earlier if you kill me instead of nez. I was totally convinced that zurvan was a wolf following the dmk lynch, on the theory that if dmk and zurvan were both villa, you guys could have locked up the win by switching to zurvan, as dmk would then definitely go the next day.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:43 PM

I actually had to go.

I know that switching to Zurvan would've implicated dmk like WTF amazing, and if I was here, I hope I would have said something like "OMG DMK IS A VILLAGER. ZURVAN!!!"
Old 02-20-2007, 09:44 PM

TFG, if you saved the remarks I made on AIM regarding your lynching, you should post them now =p
Old 02-20-2007, 09:45 PM

btw, i had some different opinions on what sam should do, but as frodo i couldn't really do anything myself

for instance, i suggested that nich give some fake peeks so wolves wouldn't know when their blocks were successful (e.g. say he peeked me)
Old 02-20-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TFG, if you saved the remarks I made on AIM regarding your lynching, you should post them now =p

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG dead wolf in wolfchat????? rematch!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:47 PM

I guess I can say that I played goot this game? My assumptions were on-point enough to make the evil team kill me on a Frodo hunt, and I just happened to be Bonomir. Standard? Once that happened everything broke down and I figured the best play was to just STFU, eat the death, and not leak any more information (especially since the wolves were playing a very low-key game.

Before anyone asks, the weird Neil kill was some 3rd level wolfaments. The obvious play was to kill one of the seer-cleared villagers, but that only works 50% of the time -- that and we needed 'cleared' vanillagers to cover lastchance's ass. So the next level is to kill Zurvan, who was all but clear -- but we figured that AaronK might second-level us, so we moved onto the second-most clear unknown out of the group. :3

We were concerned about the doctor luckboxing a block later on (either from guessing wrong or running into Frodo by accident), but that was silly since he died the next night.

I still can't figure out how Nez voted for Stephen after all that hemming and hawing over lastchance. Trust your instincts. :3

Dark should have won that in a rout though. I <3 your games sighing, but they tend to be just a wee bit villager bias.

[ QUOTE ]
btw, i had some different opinions on what sam should do, but as frodo i couldn't really do anything myself

for instance, i suggested that nich give some fake peeks so wolves wouldn't know when their blocks were successful (e.g. say he peeked me)

[/ QUOTE ]
What if we're not 28th leveling wolves though and we block NichP?

Also, the fact that we let NichP get off peeks as Sam is just horrible.

[ QUOTE ]
OMG dead wolf in wolfchat????? rematch!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Says the guy who went off angleshooting in the MM6 thread.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Soah/lastchance: We could have ended this game one day earlier if you kill me instead of nez. I was totally convinced that zurvan was a wolf following the dmk lynch, on the theory that if dmk and zurvan were both villa, you guys could have locked up the win by switching to zurvan, as dmk would then definitely go the next day.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, I was telling the truth about my firewall that night. Since 2p2 had been doing the server switching [censored] it made sense for the site to have crashed so I didn't even check to make sure that was really what happened. Then at 9:58 luckay messages me like "lollllll two villager wagons" and I was like "oooohhh [censored] it must be something on my end" and fixed it.

I was afraid that if I killed nez after that, you would wonder why he died instead of you (when you've made it 100% clear who you want to lynch, and he was wishy washy). And I REALLY did not want you rereading the game with an open mind.