Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Old 11-26-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Getting staked and staking players

Ok basically this is my situation - Before going to university I had reached a pretty decent standard of play and was consistantly beating the 25c50c 50c$1and $10 sngs levels. I managed to get my roll up to about $2,000. However beinga student is costing me dearly and I have been forced to withdraw my roll to avoid getting overdrawn.

I have been looking at the staking sites especially stakeashark and neverbeg and they seem like a something I could get into. Basically if people post stakes and players can apply for them and the player doesn't need any bankroll.

Has anyone got any experiace with the sites and how they work? Do people get ripped off on them all the time or are they mainly legit? I would really like to keep playing the game and any info or advice anyone can give me would be really appreciated.

Thanks alot

SG113
Old 11-27-2007, 10:06 PM

Default Re: Getting staked and staking players

I have worked with Neverbeg for 6-7 Months, it is a great site, they get the occasionally idiot, who steals $2, but overall its a great site and nice atmosphere.