Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 10:28 AM

Default Re: wrong account holder name

i wonder if your mom has been paying taxes on any winnings
Old 07-22-2007, 06:43 PM

are u kidding... i just told u the fuckign reason iu had to oped it in her name. not shady dealings you [censored] [censored]. i lost rakeback and at that point in my career that was a big deal and i had just moved into a a house where i was planning to have rake cover the majority of my bills.... jesus what the hell is wrong with all of you?
Old 07-22-2007, 06:45 PM

and yes i/we pay our fuckign taxes as required by the canadian government unlike many canadians who get by on the fact that there is no actual GAMBLING TAX in canada
Old 07-22-2007, 06:45 PM

You could just change your name to match that on the account.

Hopefully your mother's name is "Chris" or "Sam" or "Leslie" or something.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:08 PM

also, ban conslice for repeatedly trying to evade the bad words filter too.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Only thing worse than a cheeter is an illiterate cheatter.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can only hope that this is a subtle level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all that subtle, actually [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

In all honesty, as much as I hate illiterate posters, it is yet another example of OP's refusal to do things the "right way" If you know you are a crappy speller...then take the extra few seconds to use spell check. Quit taking the lazy way out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OP:
If you are in dire need of money..get a real job. I have no sympathy for your reasoning behind the your circumvention of a site's rules. And it is icing on the cake that you truly believe others should support you in finding yet another way to be dishonest.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:42 PM

Lol, dont mind these tards OP, there are alot of ignorant spastics on this forum.
Very first reply to ops post is someone giving him abuse for no reason at all. And then a few posts down bobo fett paraphrases op as saying "you morons, etc, etc...." when it was clear the op was only responding to the guy who had a go at him and not the community itself.

As for your problem, i have no answers and couldnt give a [censored] tbh but at least i am not going to abuse you for the sake of it.
Oh i wonder did i make any spelling mistakes?? im sure one of you guys will be kind enough to take a break from jerking each other off for 5 mins to check it for me...adios
Old 07-22-2007, 10:47 PM

And LOL@people telling op he has sinned by flouting the RULES OF THE SITE and should be ashamed when I have in the past seen respected posters advocating opening accounts in family members names as a way of getting rakeback on sites that will not allow rakeback on existing accounts. Ive also seen numerous threads where someone mentioned that they have played on someone elses account or vice versa.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:53 PM

god i love you storm for a second there i thought i was gunna drown in a pool of cynical jerkoffs with to much time on there hands ( a pretty impressive feat since im regarded as highly cyincal myself) yea i dont mean to slag on the whole commuinty ive come here lots of times for help and gotten great advice i just couldnt believe how quickly i got jumped all over. no im not in depserate need of money im like everyone else im 22 and have way to much money to know what to do with and no im not a cheater i just play under my moms name beacue i like getting rake like everyone else im sure if any of you lost rake because your rake provider shut down you would be opening up a new account in somone else name the next day not just waving goodbye to a couple thousand dollars a month for no reason. get a grip folks
Old 07-25-2007, 02:04 PM

Great Just Great.... This is good enough for reality TV someone call FOX