View Poll Results: Which Line is Better
Raise All In since we only have a little over psb left 3 25.00%
Call and push turn 8 66.67%
Fold you idiot, he has a set 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2007, 04:54 PM

Default What\'s Your Stuff Worth?

This link was posted in LOL. It's an eBay listing for someone selling all their worldly possessions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180111240725

My question is, what do you think all your stuff would sell for if you sold it? It doesn't need to be one whole lot like this, but if you sold everything you have, what do you think you could get for it? Include cars, houses, whatever you think can be sold. Let's ignore debt here and just talk about the cash you would generate.

For me, I've got a car worth about $20K. Other than that I've got a fairly new computer, a laptop, a cheap TV, a bed, a desk, some dressers, a PS2, an XBox, a few games for each, a Zen Touch MP3 player, iPod nano, and iPod Shuffle. All of that...ummm, maybe $2-3K depending on what I could get for the computers. Somehow I think I could scrape up $1K for all my remaining random items. I'll say $20K for the car and high end $5K for my stuff. So, I think $25K is a decent estimate. Paying off my car loan, I'd be worth about $5K, which is sad. What about you?

(I think these should be decent breakouts. Remember, this is the gross amount you'd make.)