Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

[ QUOTE ]
I made two deposits on Sep. 2nd and two on Sep. 9th, still waiting for the funds to clear. I am actually considering just closing my bank account and closing my stars account as well. I am done with online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I am sure they have a "network" and anyone doing anything to stiff one of them, would get you blackballed on any of them.

Also, I am sure it could be considered "fraud" if they were so inclined to prosecute. They're just at the mercy of the processor, IMHO, and it's close to what happened to Neteller.

I see people posting that as recent as the last week or so, they are still attempting new transactions. Duh!!! If it ain't working, why keep processing deposits or withdrawals and then complaining about them. I know others are waiting for quite a while, that's understandable.

I did an echeck, $25, back when it was first an option. Went right through, hit my bank 48 hours later. Haven't used it since. Did a withdrawal by check and had it in less than a week. Requested it on a Sunday LATE at night. It was processed on the Monday and got my check on Wednesday of the same week!!! Part of that, for me, was I live in California and it was drawn on a California bank (PStars account that is).

Why fuss with the other stuff? I only requested $100 to see how fast it would process. Was VERY pleased at less than a week.