Old 10-31-2007, 03:43 PM
z32fanatic z32fanatic is offline

Location: Feb, March, April, May FTP SNG Leaderboard Champ
Default Brag: Got an email intended for Jon \"Fiery Justice\" Little

As some of you know Jon is currently chipleader with 18 people left at WPT Niagra, so I got an email today from this crazy guy that usually sends me and bigjoe2003 hate email.

Old 10-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Mike Kelley Mike Kelley is offline

Location: Reraising

What?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:45 PM
GrandMelon GrandMelon is offline

Location: getting coolered

lolol at avatar/title
Old 10-31-2007, 03:47 PM
Pudge714 Pudge714 is offline

Location: The Black Kelly Holcomb

z32,
Do I have any hate mail?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:48 PM
futuredoc85 futuredoc85 is offline

Location: ATL

[ QUOTE ]
z32,
Do I have any hate mail?

[/ QUOTE ]

give me a minute...

Old 10-31-2007, 03:58 PM
jfish jfish is offline

Location: what else is on my mind grapes?

haha hate email wtf?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:01 PM
DLizzle DLizzle is offline

man i wish i got hate mail it would be so cool.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:01 PM
diddyeinstein diddyeinstein is offline

Location: Shreveport, LA

spyhillis ... that sounds serious
Old 10-31-2007, 04:24 PM
HeroInBlack HeroInBlack is offline

Location: Gainesville, GA

Post your email address and we'll see what we can do.