Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BB: $27.25
UTG: $78.85
MP: $66.35 (18/12/.88)
CO: $61.30
BTN: $26.75
Hero (SB): $54.80

Pre-Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $1.75</font>, CO folds, BTN calls $1.75, Hero calls $1.50, BB folds

Flop: ($5.75) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, MP calls $4, BTN folds

Turn: ($13.75) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $10</font>, MP calls $10

River: ($33.75) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $25</font>, MP calls $25

Results: $83.75 Pot ($3 Rake)

Standard?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: 50nl: 22

Depends on the opponent. Check raising the flop is usually my line and unless you balance your play when I see a reg donk the flop it usually means set or another strong hand. Of course if MP is a massive station (he has low AF, but tight pf stats so sample size may be an issue?) then donk away. The turn is an ugly card and I would probably bet fold it. Against a guy with this low of an AF I bet and hope to squeeze some value out of two pair hands. If he was more aggro I'd check call to induce bluffs.

CLiff notes: basically standard, but the VB is a little thin after the king comes.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:54 AM

you have a lot of options here, but I wouldn`t say it`s so "standard".
Flop: usually I C/R here depends on preflop raiser`s CB%, but leading the flop sounds good for me to. Also I`d inclined to donk-bet here if initial raiser likes raise donks.
Turn: ok, flush hits and we don`t know where we stand. Probably I bet this turn against passive player, sometimes I check here.
But I don`t like your river bet. What hands that you beat would call your bet? Also this guy is running 18/12 and raised from MP, so it doesn`t look like he raised JT or KT.
Probably he could call you w/KQ.
Anyway with these flush and straight possibilities I`d check-call, check-fold depends on the bet size, villain`s river aggression and other...
Old 10-05-2007, 01:54 AM

I like a c/r on the flop against the PF aggressor too

when he calls the turn I block bet the river 1/2 pot
Old 10-05-2007, 02:13 AM

I like it in general. Flop board too drawy to give them chance to get free card. CR's only merit is that we might get BTN to call cbet or raise even, and then we can shove over him.

Turn is scary, but I fire. River, I think check/call is a better line. It really depends on your opponent though. I think I'd go for c/c on river just because he called turn. Calling turn by a tagfish like this is kinda scary. Blocking bet good option too vrs. this passive villain.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:27 AM

It seems fine to me, and that's especially true if MP often doesn't c-bet (and his stats suggest he frequently doesn't).

The turn card is, like, one of the worst ones in the deck for you, but what can you do? At least the Qd didn't fall on the river.