Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Re: A Rape Hypothetical (silly, but also serious)

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with this hypo is that if your friend is going to enjoy raping a hot chick, I'm not sure he's the sort of person whose desires you should be catering to in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they're both being forced to have sex with each other. He doesn't enjoy that aspect of it. But when the [censored] hits the fan, I think it's reasonable to assume he would naturally prefer you choose the hot chic for him to bang.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really doubt there is going to be a nontrivial difference between the degree of damage infliced on the three people in OP, given they are being raped at gunpoint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in the whole scheme of things, everything is irrelevant anyways. But if you look at the rape as something that has to occur, I think the next thing you care about is degree of harm between the 3 unique situations.

Consider yourself in the situation where you have to choose. I see myself thinking about it a little and making a decision based on the information available. I don't see many people just rolling a 3-sided die.

Like I said in the OP, I understand that the rape is so magnifying that it's tough to look past. But the hypothetical is meant mostly to provide some loose example for what I'm talking about in the end of the OP.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I see myself thinking about it a little and making a decision based on the information available. I don't see many people just rolling a 3-sided die.

[/ QUOTE ]

In all honesty, I think this is what I would do (my previous post being tounge in cheek). Assuming Im not friends/family with any of the women, and that they are all relative unknowns, I dont think Im going to actually be able to weigh the rapability of several women based on reputation.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:27 AM

I go with A, because guys and girls have different attitudes towards sex. I've sexed girls I have regretted sexing, but it wasn't traumatic. I doubt your friend will be scarred for life over sticking it to a fatty.