Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-27-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions (The Sequel)

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ believing that story. too rough anal = explosive diarrhea? wha? a guy beats his own dog to death? its like a bad movie or something. are you people retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you knew the girlfriend's dad you would believe this story. And since I've never had anal sex I wouldn't know about the anal sex causing diarrhea.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:29 AM

So you mean there's only a thin layer seperating us from....it?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 28. A month ago I went to an NBA game with a chick that I was on the verge of [censored]. We had great seats. Sometime during the 3rd quarter, while trying to discretely ease out a fart, I accidently [censored] my pants. She didn't notice, but I told her in a blatant panic that I had to go to the restroom. When I got to the restroom I went straight for an open stall. I steadily stripped my pants down to my ankles, making sure to avoid letting any of the smeared and runny [censored] touch my skin or pants. Then I took a quick look at my boxers. They were completely covered in [censored]. I decided that I had no choice but to leave them in the stall, so that's what I did. I washed my hands and rushed back to my seat- freeballin'. I went without boxers for the rest of the night, and my date never noticed a thing. Didn't end up [censored] her that night-- was too terrified of having to explain the absence of underpants.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
was too terrified of having to explain the absence of underpants.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?? yeah, a girl who is going to [censored] you is really going to freak out when she discovers that you arent wearing underwear.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:46 PM

Look dumbasses, if you're gonna make up a story to send to me, at least say you sling heroin or something, who the [censored] makes 800k dealing pot?

[ QUOTE ]
I started dealing drugs in college and I now make so much money that I have no idea what to do with it and have to lie to people to explain where I get all my money.

I started dealing 1/8th ounces of weed to freinds in freshman year and it grew from there. I currently move 30 pounds of weed and a pound of blow every week with almost no effort whatsoever. I make so much money, all in cash, and I have trouble explaining to people where I get it from.

I tell people I am a professional poker player, but in reality I have only made around 30K lifetime playing poker, all from low stakes playing strictly as a hobby.
My father is an accountant and when I was in sophmore year I told him what I had been doing and he helped me launder the $100,000 I had saved up in cash. I told him I was going to stop, but I never did.

I now have over $800,000 in cash in shoeboxes buried in the back yard of the house I'm renting and I have more than $600,000 in cash in my closet that I worry about getting robbed for every day. I am going to bury it with the rest.
I have no idea what I'm going to do with this money, because I can never put it in the bank.

I spend around $3000 a week at restaraunts and bars. I am a very heavy drinker and I pay for all my firends drinks all the time and I take my girlfreind out for nice dinners every night. But still the money keeps piling up.

I have two 55' lcd, ps3, xbox360, every game for both system, every dvd I've ever wanted, the best gaming desktop (i never use it), three laptops, five iPods, the best turntables, tons of records and cd's, all the nicest furniture....you name it, I have it. I also have more clothes than any man could possibly ever wear. I once spent $7,500 on a suit and I have never worn it and I doubt I ever will.

I have never bought cars or houses because it attracts too much attention and I get paranoid. I live in a college town where I can walk anywhere I want to go and I prefer not having a vehicle. My girlfriend has a car that I can borrow if I want. I try to spend as much as I can but besides the bar and restaurant tabs, I can't make a dent in the money that keeps piling in.

My girlfriend works at a pharmacy for close to minimum wage and although she knows what I do and is happy about the dinners and the lavish treatment, she has no idea how deep I am. But I can tell she resents me for not having to work for my money. She probably thinks I make 50-60K a year when I am really making about $500,000, as a conservative estimate.

I never wanted this. I would have stopped a long time ago, but my supplier is a very scary guy and he won't let me stop because he's making too much money. I have tried to quit several times, but he insists, and I means "insists", that I keep going.

I know that this sounds like the worst confession ever, like "Oh NO, I'm rich!" but it is seriously becoming an issue. I guess Biggie and Puff said it best: Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look dumbasses, if you're gonna make up a story to send to me, at least say you sling heroin or something, who the [censored] makes 800k dealing pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think that's believable.

I think he's saying he has 1.4m

If I were him I'd just throw the money in the car and move really really far away
Old 11-27-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
explosive diarrhea all over the couch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to watch this:

Explosive Diarrhea
http://www.yikers.com/video_girl_has...n_hot_tub.html
Old 11-27-2007, 03:33 PM

I'm not clicking on that.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:10 PM

i really shouldnt be reading these in class.

so funny