Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: $10 HU SNG Stars HH

I dont believe this is actually you ChicagoRoy

Overall I think you missed value by not raising a lot more of the button. If villain is willing to fold a lot to my button raises I will keep raising until he starts to call more. I would also have raised more hands oop because villain was willing to fold pf. He is making two mistakes by limping in on the button and then folding to my 3bet oop when he has 2:1 to play his hand, if his hand is good enough to limp in with its good enough to take 2:1 with position.

Specific Hands

H32: Lead the flop to charge draws
H33: raise pre flop
H37: Raise preflop
H40: This is close but I would lead flop blank turn and blank river because missed draws will fold to my river bet, as played I don't lead turn because I think villain will most likely check behind, I would check call river because I have the a pretty low flush, I think the fold to villains raise is a good play
H42: bet flop
H44:Raise preflop lead flop stop giving free cards on draw heavy boards
H59: you need to find a gameplan and stick to it your play seems irrational. Why do you fold 56 but raise 47?
H64: again lead flop
H66: I am not sure I might call
H68: I think the pf call is ok, I lead the flop because this misses most of his raising range, betting when the K came is dangerous because that hits a lot of this range

I got tired at this point and didnt feel like going on, I don't think it really matters whether you won or lost because your play has so many leaks that you will be a longterm loser at even this level. I recommend learning strategies against different types of opponents like how a Tight aggressive style beats a loose passive style.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:19 PM

chicagory is a longterm losing player imho
Old 11-05-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont believe this is actually you ChicagoRoy

Overall I think you missed value by not raising a lot more of the button. If villain is willing to fold a lot to my button raises I will keep raising until he starts to call more. I would also have raised more hands oop because villain was willing to fold pf. He is making two mistakes by limping in on the button and then folding to my 3bet oop when he has 2:1 to play his hand, if his hand is good enough to limp in with its good enough to take 2:1 with position.

Specific Hands

H32: Lead the flop to charge draws
H33: raise pre flop
H37: Raise preflop
H40: This is close but I would lead flop blank turn and blank river because missed draws will fold to my river bet, as played I don't lead turn because I think villain will most likely check behind, I would check call river because I have the a pretty low flush, I think the fold to villains raise is a good play
H42: bet flop
H44:Raise preflop lead flop stop giving free cards on draw heavy boards
H59: you need to find a gameplan and stick to it your play seems irrational. Why do you fold 56 but raise 47?
H64: again lead flop
H66: I am not sure I might call
H68: I think the pf call is ok, I lead the flop because this misses most of his raising range, betting when the K came is dangerous because that hits a lot of this range

I got tired at this point and didnt feel like going on, I don't think it really matters whether you won or lost because your play has so many leaks that you will be a longterm loser at even this level. I recommend learning strategies against different types of opponents like how a Tight aggressive style beats a loose passive style.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like 8 months old!

-ChicagoRoy
Old 11-05-2007, 07:21 PM

hahahahahaha
Old 11-05-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

good to see someone gets it
Old 11-05-2007, 11:21 PM

This is exactly what is wrong with the forum.

I post this when I need help, no replies.

For the few months after I posted this I probably never posted another HH just for that reason.

Now I don't need help beating the 10s, and I get like 20 replies.

Great stuff.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:56 PM

you come across as a bit of a tool imho