Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 05:24 AM

Default Re: info on the hot girl you were wondering about..

When did she get an ethnicity-lift?
Old 06-21-2007, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When did she get an ethnicity-lift?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the latest fad in Vegas. They will change skin tones for an extra $2000.

Mods please change to "NOT the same hot girl" kthx.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:33 AM

Wtf is wrong with Hellmuth in that picture?
Old 06-21-2007, 08:42 AM

What a sh!tty website...
Old 06-21-2007, 09:20 AM

you can tell by the way she is holding her cards she knows how to play. You can also tell she knows to give a handjob
Old 06-21-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

you can tell by the way she is holding her cards she knows how to play. You can also tell she knows to give a handjob

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone have any info about this girl? The other week she sat down at a 10-25 NL game at the Rio and very conspicuously checked out everyone's stacks "so I [she] can see how much I need to buy in for." I covered the table with $4500 and she bought in for 20k so she was pretty clearly showing off.

Then she posts and raises. Everyone folds. She raises the next two hands and everyone else folds. Next hand she raises UTG to $100 and an old guy calls, I tell myself I'm raising with any two. Look down at 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and reraise to $400, she calls, other guy folds.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
She checks, I bet $600, she makes it $1400. I tell myself "no way she thinks she can get away with this little cheap steal" and shove all in for 3k more.

She tanks, tanks, tanks, stares at me for two minutes, asks me if I'll show if she folds, all that jazz. Finally she folds.

About 5 minutes later I hear her tell the guy next to her she folded AK. I start laughing and I'm like "no way you folded AK." She goes "of course I laid it down! It's ONE PAIR! You pushed for THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE! I'd fold AA if it's one pair for 3k!"

One of my favorite hands in recent memory.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone have any info about this girl? The other week she sat down at a 10-25 NL game at the Rio and very conspicuously checked out everyone's stacks "so I [she] can see how much I need to buy in for." I covered the table with $4500 and she bought in for 20k so she was pretty clearly showing off.

Then she posts and raises. Everyone folds. She raises the next two hands and everyone else folds. Next hand she raises UTG to $100 and an old guy calls, I tell myself I'm raising with any two. Look down at 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and reraise to $400, she calls, other guy folds.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
She checks, I bet $600, she makes it $1400. I tell myself "no way she thinks she can get away with this little cheap steal" and shove all in for 3k more.

She tanks, tanks, tanks, stares at me for two minutes, asks me if I'll show if she folds, all that jazz. Finally she folds.

About 5 minutes later I hear her tell the guy next to her she folded AK. I start laughing and I'm like "no way you folded AK." She goes "of course I laid it down! It's ONE PAIR! You pushed for THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE! I'd fold AA if it's one pair for 3k!"

One of my favorite hands in recent memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care, she's still HOT!!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:03 PM

FWF, see the "who is this girl" thread.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but does she pole vault?
Old 06-21-2007, 04:35 PM

from julies blog:
"The other thing I thought about today while I was playing in my online game is that a lot of women look kinda sloppy when they’re at home just hangin out. Not me. No way. My philosophy is that I never know when unexpected company might drop in, or someone might be spying on me through my window… so I always try to look cute. I wear the cutest little comfy outfits, usually with some big fuzzy white boots to keep my feet warm. I always match. So when I’m taking the money from the guys on Poker Stars, they don’t have to think about it as some ugly girl at home who learned to play from her husband or something like that. If they knew the truth they might not mind loosing to me so much… "