Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2006, 02:59 PM

Default Titan Poker rakeback with PSO

Do not do it! Poker Source Online does not have a rake calculator and Titan Poker will not give you your rake figures... anymore that is.

I was given both my gross and net figures on June 27th, and as such I should have received about $850 in rakeback (my estimates were less than 5% different, so these figures were accurate). Guess what happened. Titan only gave me $350! They also tell me now that it is their policy not to give MGR figures to their players.

$500 less than I should have received. About 40% of what I should have received. Stay away from the PSO rakeback deal with Titan poker.
Old 07-09-2006, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Titan Poker rakeback with PSO

I have emailed both PSO and Titan about this situation. However, they have not had time to respond yet.

In response to a previous email in which I requested my final June rake figures due to the fact that I played a couple days after receiving them on June 27th, the VIP manager has told me that "it is (their) policy not to provide rake figures to our players."

Personally I have not had a problem receiving my MGR from sites in the past. Each time the MGR amount has been over $2,000 so maybe not being small stakes has influenced that. Is Titan's stance here normal or abnormal?

Also, what else can I do to remedy this situation? I feel being short changed 60% of my rakeback and warrants knowing my exact figures to explain.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 07-09-2006, 03:57 PM

Isnt Titan Poker rakeback automated? I dont think its possible for you to be shorted.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isnt Titan Poker rakeback automated? I dont think its possible for you to be shorted.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I talked at length with support on June 27th they told me that my gross MGR up to that point was 3368.83, and my net was 2595.13. 32% of that is $830 and change. I played a couple thousand hands at 1/2 NL in the last few days, so these figures should have increased a bit.

This weekend I received my rakeback of $350 even. Do you still think they couldn't have made an error? Also, why was I given my exact figures on the 27th and now they tell me it isn't their policy to give out such info to their players?

I was being proactive here because I became worried about my rakeback on the 27th. This was the thread I started on PSO's board:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/for...ic.php?t=26108
Old 07-09-2006, 06:24 PM

I have emailed both PSO and Titan about this situation

I believe PSO does not offer email support, their support forum states ....

[ QUOTE ]
Please do not email us support questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it has always been that way. It looks like Mike has responded. They also lose if you're getting shorted so I'm sure this is motivation enough for them to look into it.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:14 AM

I emailed mike.

Anyway, there is one thing that still seems very strange to me - the fact that I can not get my rake figures from anyone.

I personally haven't ever had a problem receiving them from a site. I always looked at it as the customer has a right to know how much he is paying for his services.

What say you, 2+2? Is it actually normal for sites to refuse to reveal this information to their players?
Old 07-10-2006, 03:52 AM

Normally you have to get those stats from a rakeback affiliate. From what I understand, PSO isnt the best rakeback affiliate, but rather a large affiliate in other areas.