Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 11-30-2007, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[mod] The argument about mathematicians and other discussion about whether Jewish culture is more scientifically advanced than Arab culture is over. [/mod]
Old 11-30-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[mod] The argument about mathematicians and other discussion about whether Jewish culture is more scientifically advanced than Arab culture is over. [/mod]

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, that's cool. I just had no idea why we got into this argument.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, sorry, it's just that I can never resist picking a fight with people whose political correctness forces them into an untenable position. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 06:26 PM

also, OP is a lieing piece of crap and scum- he should either be killed or dumped on the Texan border and let those dirty Mexicans deal with him. he is most definitely ethnically and culturally retarded.

oh the irony if my post gets deleted!
Old 11-30-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, OP is a lieing piece of crap and scum- he should either be killed or dumped on the Texan border and let those dirty Mexicans deal with him. he is most definitely ethnically and culturally retarded.

oh the ironing if my post gets deleted!

[/ QUOTE ]
Lame FYP
Old 11-30-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, sorry, it's just that I can never resist picking a fight with people whose political correctness forces them into an untenable position. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

/lastword
Old 11-30-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know, maybe 5% of the Jewish contribution?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh. For several centuries, Europe was a backwards shithole and the Muslim world was where most math/astronomy was developed, AFAIK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, his statement is seriously messed up. The Arabs were focusing on math and science while Europeans were focusing on crusades, inquisitions, and church dogma. If I remember correctly they created the number representation for zero. They had a profound effect on math and science.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, let's play a little game. For every world-class Muslim/Arab mathematician you name, I'll list ten Jewish.

GO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't your list then be limited to Jewish/Israeli's? Seems you are confusing religion with ethnicity. If you did it for "Muslim" mathematicians, the list grows two-fold. As a whole, the Middle East region is home to both the Israelites and current day Persians and Arabs. So the Middle East region has contributed more to the sciences than all other regions of the world combined. I am often confused as to why being a religion somehow has become some kind of ethnicity.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:14 PM

I can't remember if it was some talking heads on TV or a blog, but I have heard the speculation that the main goal at Annapolis is for the Bush administration to find some Arab allies against Iran.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't remember if it was some talking heads on TV or a blog, but I have heard the speculation that the main goal at Annapolis is for the Bush administration to find some Arab allies against Iran.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or a last ditch effort to save face.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:04 AM

Felix, haven't I told you not to use that Texan weed together with Mexican moonshine? War in your brain cells is inevitable. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
1. The Arab leaders don't want peace.
2. The Arabs are lying sacks of crap.

[/ QUOTE ]1. The Arab leaders have always wanted peace with Israel. And that would be because, let's see... OH YES, because they've been defeated every single time they had a war with Israel. Yep, that should be it. (Unless the Arab leaders are collectively of a lower IQ than everybody else on the planet. Run with it.)

2. "The Arabs are lying sacks of crap". Right.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Excuse my laughing atchoo but I can't help thinking of the major damage you would suffer if you'd ever discover that you have Arab blood in you. LOL I'm already flashing back to the Chris Walken/Dennis Hopper scene from "True Romance".

[ QUOTE ]
The only treaty the Arabs have half-assed 'honored' was the Camp David accords. Egypt welched on part of the deal to recognize Israel.

[/ QUOTE ]Well said, well said. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

The only slight hitch would be this here guy who's been claiming since 1986 to be (get this!) the Egyptian ambassador to Israel... The balls on this damn impostor!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
My solution to the Israel-Arab peace process?
1. Israel invades Gaza and Arab controlled areas of the West Bank and annexes the land.
2. Take away the citizenship of all Arabs inside Israel.
3. Relocate all Arabs inside Israel and dump them on the borders of Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. Let their Arab brothers give them sanctuary.
4. Drink a beer for a job well done... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
5. Endure the occasional rocket attacks accross the borders but launch occasional cross border attacks to kill these scum.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, Felix, seeing as
1. Already Israel occupies (militarily, Felix, and not through force of ..argument) the West Bank --and bombs Gaza daily--
2. Already most Arabs "inside Israel" do NOT have Israeli citizenship (the Israeli PM warned last week of the dangers of ethnic dirtying)
3. Most Palestinians already live in exile from their homeland, which used to be where Israel now is,
we are left with the beer drinking.

Never a bad advice under the Texas sun. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

But why the heck don't you wear your hat, man? Sooner or later that sun gonna get you and you'll start writing utter, total nonsense... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]