Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 03:38 AM

Default 100NL - 9tabling Vid2 (*the real one*)

50min movie 9tabling 100FR on FTP

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFGVRQE0

ran 17/9/5 durrin this. couple of odd spots came about...wud like thoughts on the AJ from the SB on J62. also the AA against the shortstack on the TT8 board (call here? or push?). also TT on A7722 board. and as usual...if u wanna bash my PF-style...thats cool too =)

(heres the Codec if u dont have it already. DL the TSCC or w/e one

http://www.techsmith.com/download/codecs.asp )
Old 11-07-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Re: 100NL - 9tabling Vid2 (ignore last thread plz)

Works now, thx
Old 11-07-2007, 04:32 AM

checkin it out ty for the effort.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:37 AM

Hey mate, your last video was solid, this one so far is way better. I'll put your pre-flop play aside because I posted about that last time, although it made that TT hand tough. I would have called on the river, you played it so meekly I reckon you induce him to bluff enough to make a call profitable.

I take an exact same line with that AJ hand in the SB when there were a tonne of limpers. In the end it was an easy fold, but you did the right think by not betting out originally, you gain so much more information letting it go around one time.

I would have shoved the AA on the TT8 board, there are too many scare cards on the turn that will kill your action.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:51 AM

I guess I'll flame away about the 10's. I don't like the way you played 10,10 on the A,7,7,2,2 board. Sure, you might be ahead on the flop but unfortunately you're OOP and any face card on the turn is bad and most competent players would fire a second barrel with any two cards with A,7,7,2 on the board and an UTG limper calling their flop c-bet just because "WTF are you calling with" should be going through their head. A flop checkraise also looks fishy because you can't hardly represent a hand that would play that way except like 6,7s or 7,8s. For that reason I like a fold on the flop way better if you're going to be basically set mining with 10,10. Raising preflop and c-betting makes this so much easier to play OOP and I would think way more +ev than limp calling preflop, and check calling on an ace high flop. Just my .02 though.

Also, dobie does that "mini-raising crap" all the time, and loves to bet $1 into $9 pots and stuff so good luck figuring him out.

Good video, solid play throughout, and thanks for posting. Love the Tuff_fish like commentary, and the "o hi I ....." beginning of your notes lol.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:57 AM

How's the quality? I've never seen anything greater than 4tables recorded well...
Old 11-07-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How's the quality? I've never seen anything greater than 4tables recorded well...

[/ QUOTE ]

Quality is pretty good actually, everything is pretty clear, stats are a tad blurry. He does play with some overlap, but in all, for nine tables, solid compilation.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:17 AM

Yeah, quality was good.

I watched some of it as I did my laundry. It was good, but there wern't a tonne of tough spots. Oh and you ran pretty hot from what I saw. FWIW, I think the TT hand was a good fold near the start of the vid.

My favourite part is hearing you curse nonestop and then randomly throwing in words like 'loosey goosey' and 'ick ick ick!'. Oh and hearing you say "he's pretty pink" made me lol for some reason.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:12 PM

Nice.. wp.. i love sessions when poker seems easy.. good cards, solid play, ziggy at the right time.. vnh

Now, i would like to see a video of a horror session, the type when every light 3bet gets called and donked.. cbets get 3bet.. turns get pushed.. all when holding good but not great hands.. or perhaps i am just bitter.. i think i am bitter actually. so very nice.

I think some of your folds were good although not hugely tough, AJ, AQ, TT spring to mind as deffo folds for me. The AJ was ntoable as it became easy as you played it well. The light 4bet was muito bom.

I feel a total spewtard having seen this video.. i woulda tried to rep a set at least, ran a 2 barrel bluff with AK and got called down at least twice.. and repped AA, KK at least 10 times.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:57 PM

tell u the truth...i tend to run pretty well i record (i do have a few horror sesh's from when i played 6max...but i keep those for myself =) )

maybe ill try recording more till i get one of those hell-ish seshs so u can all hear me curse till im blue in the face