Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2007, 11:33 PM

Default Thoughts on the decreasing promotions in poker across the board?

Why is the market getting worse and worse for the players?

When the concept of rakeback started getting more and more well known, i was licking my chops, not creating accounts at websites and hoping for them to compete with each other.

It never happened.

In fact its gotten worse. Sites that were offering 60% rakeback now only offer 30%. The biggest site that publicly offers rakeback, full tilt, deducts tons of fees. Absolute, long known as the webs most insane deal for the player, is now one of the worst.

Its almost like OPEC. Ever wonder why 1 gas station doesn't offer gas cheaper than the others? Its because they have an agreement to keep the price high.

World poker exchange is the one exception to this rule. 100% rakeback is every players dream... Besides the fact that its a rock garden (due to the fact that they have no money to advertise) and the software isn't very friendly.

What if World poker exchange decided to give out 80% rakeback, and spent the 20% on advertising or software upgrades. Frankly i don't actually mind the "software" per say, but moreso the interface.

I'm just baffled as to why no company has decided to offer an insane deal.......... yet.

Thoughts?