Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Old 11-27-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Internet marketing!

[ QUOTE ]
I think your business will do really well. You seem to have your finger on the button. I suggest a check/raise followed by an all in. Be prepared to fold though. Maybe a chek/fold would be better - I don't really know. I'm getting all confused. I'm going to eat now.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO
Old 11-27-2007, 04:50 PM

Idi... Is that you?
Old 11-27-2007, 09:31 PM

I will be happy to suggest you about internet marketing. Send me your bank account numbers, Social Security,email, passwords to all accounts, name and current residence, phone number and extra set of keys for your house and car and safety deposit boxes so that I know you are legit serious about me suggest you about internet marketing and I will make you know about internet marketing real fast for free! Guaranteed! Top secrets to real good fortune! You have people chasing you for business just like how they do me. Due to these people try to steal my secrets, I must keep my identity secret until after you success then you be surprised. Number one internet marketing right here!
Old 11-29-2007, 03:06 AM

Hey, I suggest that you visit the site called spam.com where you can find catalogued promotions for your business to give your business a boost to the next level by increasing the awareness and the overall appeal of your business while helping you develop critical marketing tactics that will help you build your business to be successful in the future.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I suggest that you visit the site called spam.com where you can find catalogued promotions for your business to give your business a boost to the next level by increasing the awareness and the overall appeal of your business while helping you develop critical marketing tactics that will help you build your business to be successful in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha - now I get it. Nice one Leroy. What a waste of your time. Nobody here cares. Go away.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban. Leroy=Arnoldo=Spammer.