Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Rob Boston

would love to hear more Stu Ungar stories from Boston...
Old 11-25-2007, 06:47 PM

alan's a very nice guy. he was featured in a book called The Odds (about sports gamblers) that came out a few years ago. I've heard he's very successful in sports gambling. he makes no secret of the fact that he's done a very large amount of coke over the years (in the past, don't know about now-doubt it). ba
Old 11-25-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
alan's a very nice guy. he was featured in a book called The Odds (about sports gamblers) that came out a few years ago. I've heard he's very successful in sports gambling. he makes no secret of the fact that he's done a very large amount of coke over the years (in the past, don't know about now-doubt it). ba

[/ QUOTE ]

The Odds is a great book. Anyone who bets on sports should read it. Boston's character was fascinating.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:06 PM

I will have to check that book out. Although I may have read it.

edit: even though I don't like him, I find sports betting books interesting, so I ordered it on Amazon. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:59 PM

I like him. He was able to mute the Mouth and rob TV time from Gold. And i liked his table talk. He is no tool, he is quite an original! I'd like to see more fresh chars like Boston on PAD. Kinda boring if you see your random FTP pro for the 100th time.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TV Time isnt for everyone. that being said, IRL alan boston is actually quite fun, and very generous.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at dealers judging people based on how they tip
Old 11-26-2007, 07:42 PM

well at least he is banging a real beautiful lady unlike a bunch of 2+2er [censored] criticizing him.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well at least he is banging a real beautiful hooker unlike a bunch of 2+2er [censored] criticizing him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well at least he is banging a real beautiful lady unlike a bunch of 2+2er [censored] criticizing him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] like this tilts me. Does this make him any less of a prick? He had absolutely no respect for Wasicka who is most probably the most decent person on that table.

So what if he is banging a hot chick? If she is in fact remotely hot, she must be a major cokehead or blind as a freakin bat, or the recipient of boston's wide open check book. My stool most probably pulls more tail than that bold schmuck without any of those aids.

I have played him at the Wynn also and his demeanor was almost as annoying, but luckily for him none was personally aimed at me.

Anyway, i still hadnt finished the show when i said that he out-douche's Gold in the show in the OP, however as usual Gold makes me eat my words with all his antics in the KK hand. Lol that Gold in truly unbelievable. So obvious that guy was bullied like hell during his school days, and possibly even molested by some relatives.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] like this tilts me. Does this make him any less of a prick? He had absolutely no respect for Wasicka who is most probably the most decent person on that table.

So what if he is banging a hot chick? If she is in fact remotely hot, she must be a major cokehead or blind as a freakin bat, or the recipient of boston's wide open check book. My stool most probably pulls more tail than that bold schmuck without any of those aids.

I have played him at the Wynn also and his demeanor was almost as annoying, but luckily for him none was personally aimed at me.

Anyway, i still hadnt finished the show when i said that he out-douche's Gold in the show in the OP, however as usual Gold makes me eat my words with all his antics in the KK hand. Lol that Gold in truly unbelievable. So obvious that guy was bullied like hell during his school days, and possibly even molested by some relatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the show Wasicka is so in love with rob, he's a flaming h0mo.