Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-05-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Re: a shot of luv with tila tequala

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt this show will get far..

[/ QUOTE ]

it was the most watched show among all cable channels ages 12-34

and the chick does nothing for me.

but some of them are kind of sexy or at least have nice bodies like Brandi or the black virgin chick, ashli, the one with the good personality

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/tila_tequila/cast.jhtml
Old 11-05-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ashley actually seems like hes borderline retarded, anyone else see this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you've never met a good ole boy from West Virginia before? They're all like that.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ashley actually seems like hes borderline retarded, anyone else see this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you've never met a good ole boy from West Virginia before? They're all like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um maybe hes a virgin aside from a few apple pies and peach cobblers but I mean damn to spazz out about an asian chick with freckles who probably has a good doctor who hides her mouth herpes and a plastic surgeon who is trying to reconstruct her face that looks like it got ran over by the Mc Donalds Egg McMuffin express truck is pretty weird... she does not look all that great, nice [censored] and a slim waist is about it... You can say that poosay is poosay but I like something nice to look at to finish off my rondevu(sp?) and she is not it.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:01 PM

Keep in mind that I'm pretty sure everybody was loaded as [censored] during that fight. Everybody thinks they're in love after enough booze.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:40 PM

I watch this show every week. If I do not see two girls scissor before the Finale, I am done with all reality TV shows that aren't named Top Chef.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

it was the most watched show among all cable channels ages 12-34

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure once you strip out all the 12-18 year old boys, the ratings against 18-34 go down more often than Tila does.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:55 PM

Since this is being shown 24/7 on MTV, I have seen all the episodes and I am hooked. I think Bobby is going to win. The blonde chick with the huge rack is pretty hot. I think Vanessa would be a great lay, as long as you were moving out of the country the next day. She went out in style with that cat fight. So funny. This show and I love new york 2 I can't stop watching. I liked when Buddha bounced Tailor Mades head off the wall.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since this is being shown 24/7 on MTV, I have seen all the episodes and I am hooked. I think Bobby is going to win. The blonde chick with the huge rack is pretty hot. I think Vanessa would be a great lay, as long as you were moving out of the country the next day. She went out in style with that cat fight. So funny. This show and I love new york 2 I can't stop watching. I liked when Buddha bounced Tailor Mades head off the wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

whice blond chick with the huge rack? The one that looks like Courtney Love on a bad day?
Old 11-21-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this show is the best. dani the bull dyke wins easy
Old 11-22-2007, 02:16 AM

Found this on her MySpace:

[ QUOTE ]
HOPING YOU WON'T READ IT. HERE WE GO: I LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY [censored] UP. I MEAN LIKE TORMENTED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BECAUSE THEN I WON'T FEEL LIKE SUCH A FREAK AROUND THOSE THAT ARE "NORMAL." NERDS, GEEKS, AND FREAKS ARE ALL MY FRIENDS. COOL PEOPLE ARE PRETTY DAMN LAME. I AM VERY HIGH STRUNG AND SUFFER FROM MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES. JANE. SHE'S CRAZY AND SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO KILL ME. TILLA...POOR GIRL..SHE WORKS SO HARD AND ALWAYS WANTS TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY...SHE DESERVES A BREAK. I HAVEN'T HAD BOYFRIEND FOR SO LONG. I ALWAYS WANT ONE, BUT WHEN THERE IS ONE AROUND I RUN. I'M TOO BUSY. I LOVE BEING IN LOVE BUT I HATE THE CONSEQUENCES.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty positive that some one else wrote that and put it in caps to make sure it looks like she wrote it. I have a feeling that Tila doesn't actually know how to spell "consequences."