Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 04:18 AM

Default Re: Chris Ferguson playing $2k nl on ftp ...

Apparently Chris Ferguson told Jerry Yang not to tip the dealers after he won while he was cashing out and Yang tipped 0$.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:22 AM

Jesus busto in FTOPS

Prob had AAxx on at least one of those last two hands.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently Chris Ferguson told Jerry Yang not to tip the dealers after he won while he was cashing out and Yang tipped 0$.

[/ QUOTE ]
Chris Ferguson: he did pay the 1.8%
Old 08-15-2007, 04:27 AM

Yeah, I believe I gave him the good ol' classic jinx. Ouch. Out in 20th. But hey, he is $815.48 richer--well, that is to say that's what he got for 20th, idk if he got in on a satellite or what.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:34 AM

The fact that it took him so long is a testament to how awful freerolls have become.

There was a time where party offered quite generous free rolls that ended up being worth about $2 in chip equity from the get go. Then about 1/4 of the field was blinded out, and the vast majority of the remaining people didnt give half a [censored].

It's the only reason i ever was able to make it to where i am.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:39 AM

Alright, figured I'd comment on the Chris Ferguson railbird chat. I was the one who was pretty much berating Chris for his handling of Jerry Yang and the tipping situation. Yang asked Ferguson for advice and Ferguson claimed Yang paid the whole 1.8% which is obviously untrue, that 1.8% was spread throughout the prize structure. Ferguson has a vendetta against Harrah's for their poor handling of the rake withheld in tourneys and the overall handling of the world series yet he screws the dealers out of money. Thank you Chris Ferguson.

p.s. For any of you who haven't figured it out yet I dealt the World Series this past year and was told of the rumor before my final paycheck. If no one had spread the rumor I probably would never have had an issue. Instead I pretty much want Chris Ferguson in a dark alley. Oh, and he got my chat banned for outing him during the tourney. Wee!
Old 08-15-2007, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, figured I'd comment on the Chris Ferguson railbird chat. I was the one who was pretty much berating Chris for his handling of Jerry Yang and the tipping situation. Yang asked Ferguson for advice and Ferguson claimed Yang paid the whole 1.8% which is obviously untrue, that 1.8% was spread throughout the prize structure. Ferguson has a vendetta against Harrah's for their poor handling of the rake withheld in tourneys and the overall handling of the world series yet he screws the dealers out of money. Thank you Chris Ferguson.

p.s. For any of you who haven't figured it out yet I dealt the World Series this past year and was told of the rumor before my final paycheck. If no one had spread the rumor I probably would never have had an issue. Instead I pretty much want Chris Ferguson in a dark alley. Oh, and he got my chat banned for outing him during the tourney. Wee!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah thats pretty much what I heard from my dealer friends.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:13 AM

I worked at a restaurant once and we added 15% for tip on to large parties. One group didnt tip me extra.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah thats pretty much what I heard from my dealer friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

please stop with this [censored], you already have a thread for your ridiculous whining you overpaid pieces of scum, keep it there.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ferguson has a vendetta against Harrah's for their poor handling of the rake withheld in tourneys and the overall handling of the world series yet he screws the dealers out of money. Thank you Chris Ferguson.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again dealers here begging for more money. Ban for making threats. I'm all for Chris on this. You deserve less, not more.