Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 09:45 PM

Default 5 Day ban, DUCY?

I am getting trolled and hassled by a moderator. Because I don't agree with what he believes (personally) I am both wrong and in his opinion trolling.

This thread - CF BR challenge

Where I replied to THAY3R's POV I called him soft. This is hardly a bannable offensive term. Basically I want it to stop.

I see insults ten times worse hurled at people on a daily basis on NVG yet Dids ignores them and bans me for a disproportionate amount of time with a tacked-on excuse saying I am 'trolling and being offensive' .

That is unless roughly 40 posts in 2 months equates to trolling (in NVG specifically) and having a point of view suddenly became offensive. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Please can one of the Admin have a word in his ear
Old 08-09-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: 5 Day ban, DUCY?

Sweet! Another Dids post!
Old 08-09-2007, 09:52 PM

Banning people helps Dids burn calories. Give him a break.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:52 PM

Marty,

You've been trolling and flaming and being otherwise disagreeable and horrible in NVG for weeks. A great number of your posts are just idiotic rants against Brian Townsend. You should be lucky you're not further banned for coming back with a 2nd account after the original ban.

Given your posting style and reg date, I'd be shocked if we didn't link your IP to other banned accounts.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:55 PM

Dids,

I haven't been trolling and flaming and being otherwise disagreeable in NVG for weeks.

UNLESS HAVING AN OPINION IS BEING DISAGREEABLE. And please be my guest about checking my IP address against as many banned ID's as you have. I don't care, you will find I have had two ID's. martypalin and marty_palin. But waste your time at your leisure.

Sort out your mates who troll and flame first daily before picking on people who have a different POV who post every other week or so

I mean do you even do anything in that forum anymore? -

Sim City - very clearly NEWS VIEWS AND GOSSIP

one reply I could fathom, but to chime in on the thread and not lock it or nuke it?! Am I missing the point of moderating a specific forum here

Yet I get a 5 day ban for calling someone soft. Trust me if I wanted to insult him I would have gotten past the profanity filter.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:01 PM

FWIW I hardly ever read NVG and don't know if I've ever posted there. When I saw who posted this the first thing I thought was

"That's the guy who's always trolling about Brian Townsend and is generally a complete jackass"
Old 08-09-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW I hardly ever read NVG and don't know if I've ever posted there. When I saw who posted this the first thing I thought was

"That's the guy who's always trolling about Brian Townsend and is generally a complete jackass"

[/ QUOTE ]

another BT fanboy, well I just cant win then can I. I'm off to bed it's 3am here kthxbai. My point still stands, can one of the admin please explain to me why I got a 5 day ban for calling someone soft??
Old 08-09-2007, 10:07 PM

Marty,

Go read the thread that got you banned. It wasn't just for that thread alone. It was your whole body of work!!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:08 PM

The cool thing about reading ATF more than once a quarter is that you realize that no one who starts threads complaining about mods comes off looking like anything but a whiny bitch. Keep the dream alive marty!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:14 PM

So why did martypalin get banned?