Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 01:43 AM

Default Re: go_seminoles the big 1k/2k winner ?

I thought he was a nice guy when we talked about the million + he won in the last 3 years playing online poker. Kinda interesting stuff as this guy does really seem nice. We played 100-200 togethor at the RIO and was good times with Teddy because I was going crazy wearing the bling bling. =)

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)
Old 08-06-2007, 02:05 AM

this isnt about someone being nice it's about further uncovering the secret that lhe is nonsense by questioning players who play horribly live but never seem to lose the dollars, a topic which should interest you on a very personal level crazy mike.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When you find out that you can only win at poker by playing an exact style, let me know so I can learn that style. Live poker is already boring enough, make a game with 9 people that play exactly the same and you should just kill me now.

Does being a "respected" poster on this site make you a good player or does the money you take away from the game make you a good player? Maybe I can hire you to teach me. Should I PM you like your message says or can I just use this as my PM?

As far as that hand mentioned above, I honestly don't remember it. I played so many hands over that month that no particular hand stands out. If it was me playing that hand, then I know exaclty who JoeTall, etc are because I only played 50/100 2, maybe 3 times. If they are the "respected" people you are talking about, then wow. I'd laugh if they were in the game where I took 10k out of the game in 4 hours, then proceeded to say how much I suck. JoeTall, were you often wearing a boston hat or some other sort of hat? Back to the hand. If it was me, then here is why I played it that way. He didn't 4 bet too many hands, espectially out of the BB. If I have AK in the SB, and the flop came 234, with 2 hearts or whatever you said it came, then with me having AKh, obviously it's a huge flop for me. However, with him 4 betting me preflop, the only hands I put him on were any PP or AK/AQ. With this flop I have AK and AQ in bad shape, but with any PP, he's still ahead and will not go anywhere to a c/r. I decide to only c/c the flop to see what the turn brings and to see how he plays it. It was a blank for me, so I check again. He bets again and once again I decide to only call because of the same reason before. If he has a PP, I'm losing. If he's bettting with AK or AQ then he's getting his money in very bad. If he had checked the turn here, I would have bet out on the river because I would then figure he had AK/AQ. His bet on the turn told me he most likely had a PP (maybe a set, which he did). If I hit an A, K or 5, I will lead out on the river because I figure he would pay me off with his PP or AK/AQ if he did end up having one of those hands. If a heart comes, I'd probably c/r. However, river is a blank and I check again. He bets and I fold because I know he has a PP at this point and no use calling with my ace high. Good enough explaination for your?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then. This sure does clear things up for me. Noles, these guys are all just haters. Clearly your understanding of the game and hand reading abilities makes these "experts" look like fools. Let the limping with A6o commence!
Old 08-06-2007, 04:22 PM

"Good enough explaination for you?"

yeah thanks. that in a paragraph basically explains that lhe is a complete joke. thank you.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:08 AM

Sorry Noles for starting this stupidity my bad.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Good enough explaination for you?"

yeah thanks. that in a paragraph basically explains that lhe is a complete joke. thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
What makes you think it's a joke? Of course I would have played the hand way different in a NL game...but that's not what I was playing.

Don't worry about starting the thread. You just got a typical response to a thread started like this. Their thoughts on my game matter nothing at all to me and I will continue to play [censored] poker until the day I die. Let the limping UTG with 74o commence!
Old 08-07-2007, 05:05 AM

i wish you all the best, im sure you will continue to do great. thanks for your cooperation in helping me understand some things better.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:36 AM

i remember this guy. i was on life tilt in the 50 at the rio because, well i was at the rio. deathdonkey told me the tall kid in seat 4 is apperently some huge winner in the big games on stars. i laughed so hard i lost weight.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:42 AM

your laughs sound like ching ching to my ears. I am now done responding to this thread. all other haters will be ignored.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do u even remember the stars results? he was up like .5BB/100 or something, over barely any hands

[/ QUOTE ]

how many hands? why is such a goofball winning player?