Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Not Sure Where else to Post This.......

Not a beginner's question, but from a learning standpoint, what NLHE players posts should I read to improve my game? (I opened this thread in HSNL but it got locked) In other words, who are the nest NLHE players on 2+2?
Old 06-05-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Not Sure Where else to Post This.......

Theres a few "famous" ones that post i think, but i wouldnt say they are the best. Just stick tp the forums that concern your level. If your a microstakes player read that forum.

It shouldnt take too long too figure out who is a decent player and who isnt from their advice.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:21 PM

i just read q and a with aba20 and he is PHENOMENAL. Easily the best on this site.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just read q and a with aba20 and he is PHENOMENAL. Easily the best on this site.

[/ QUOTE ]
He plays ok. He's a donk at microstakes though.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha are you serious? Anyway someone mentioned CPT and Salazar on HSNL. Found CPT, couldn't find Salazar when I searched I don't think I spelled it right.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha are you serious? Anyway someone mentioned CPT and Salazar on HSNL. Found CPT, couldn't find Salazar when I searched I don't think I spelled it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO High Stakes is a whole different game. The players are different so the the hands you see discussed have little to do with what happens at small and micro stakes.

Lucky
Old 06-06-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO High Stakes is a whole different game. The players are different so the the hands you see discussed have little to do with what happens at small and micro stakes.

Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then who are the best small stakes posters on this forum? orange seems pretty respectable
Old 06-06-2007, 05:02 PM

Orange, Grunch, Bilbo, Cbloom, Kekiwee (sp?) and Jay Riall all seem pretty solid.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then who are the best small stakes posters on this forum? orange seems pretty respectable

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. I hardly ever read uNL or SSNL hand post even though I played SSNL for a long while primarily because the hands posted and played are pretty basic and not that interesting (no fault of the posters or players). My favorite strategy posters in no particular order are Krantz, MDMA, fsuplayer, Big Jim, and DJ Sensi. These guys mostly post in MSNL and HSNL.

Also, I would recommend you look at some of the "Well Threads." (See the SSNL stickies). In particular, the threads featuring cts, aba20, Krantz, and Taylor Caby are good.

Lucky