Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2006, 11:37 AM

Location: Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Default LC: Where to Deposit Next?

Been doing a bit of low-level bonus whoring and have some newfound cash to deposit (about $175). I've already deposited and cleared the initial bonus on a few sites (UB, Doyle's, Hollywood, Full Tilt, FCP, Pacific) and mostly play $50NL. I've had cash on Party & Stars in the past as well.

What should I do (besides SCKM)? Stars has a little baby reload bonus right now, is it woith it?
Old 09-15-2006, 12:30 PM

Default Re: LC: Where to Deposit Next?

it is worth it atleast to go ahead and stack it so if u want to play it, it is there
Old 09-15-2006, 12:37 PM

I'd say go to both Wild Jack Poker and Golden Riviera. 100% match up to $50 on both. Then do Trident Poker 100% up to 200 but way slower to clear. Thats what I'm doing right now(trying to build a website)
Old 09-15-2006, 12:42 PM

how long do I have to leave it in my account?
Old 09-15-2006, 12:45 PM

If your asking me...you can cashout (which takes longer than I like, 2-5 days) as soon as you clear the bonus. They make you wait a day or two once you clear the bonus to give it to you too. Its a long process but its worth it for the easy $50.

If you want to check out my site (spam lol) its cheepgobbler.com It looks like SH!T right now and has about 1/10 the sites I'm going to have on it.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say go to both Wild Jack Poker and Golden Riviera. 100% match up to $50 on both. Then do Trident Poker 100% up to 200 but way slower to clear. Thats what I'm doing right now(trying to build a website)

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard bad things about Wild Jack and Golden Riviera as far as actually receiving the bonus and cashing out go. How has your experience been so far? I want to do these bonuses, since they seem pretty quick and easy, but don't want to go through a huge hassle or have my money tied up, since I've heard it can take over a week to cash out.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard bad things about Wild Jack and Golden Riviera as far as actually receiving the bonus and cashing out go. How has your experience been so far? I want to do these bonuses, since they seem pretty quick and easy, but don't want to go through a huge hassle or have my money tied up, since I've heard it can take over a week to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I was you I would put $50 in each of Wild Jack, Golden Riviera, and PokerPlex. It too me appx. a week total to deposit, clear the bonus, and cashout on both Wild Jack and Golden Riviera. They are very slow with cashouts but you can play the other sites while waiting on the first. Also if you tell them on Wild Jack and Golden to "flush" your account as they refered to it, they will bypass the 1 day wait were they let people reverse thier cashouts. PokerPlex I havne't played on in a while but if I remember right it was fairly easy to clear as well. Only thing there is that you have to wait for up to 2 weeks to get your pin to cashout(mine took a week). Just get in contact with support about your bonuses if you have questions. I had no trouble recieving them but they make you wait 24-48 hours after you clear the raked hands before putting it in your account(I was able to recieve it right away from pestering support on live chat) I think overall its very +EV for low stakes players (50c/$1 and below) to play for these bonuses because the raked hands requirement is low and you can clear easy (true raked hands not based on how much rake is taken)
P.S. Keep in mind I have money on WSEX to play with while I was doing this so maybe it wasn't as painful waiting on my cashout [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]