Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Fast_Freddy cheating?

wtf did lodden hold in that $450k pot? AT?
Old 04-27-2007, 07:27 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

I'm not much of a poker follower, but wow. That video is so [censored] cool.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf did lodden hold in that $450k pot? AT?

[/ QUOTE ]
He had A9 in that pot, they talked about this in a quite big interview with Johnny Lodden in the Swedish Poker Magazine.

Btw, would be perfect if someone could translate the nl.pokernews.com interview [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

// HighstakesDB
Old 04-27-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how likely do u guys think this is? my guess is like 5% but who knows. Did Lodden give any other details?

[/ QUOTE ]

I give it a lot more than 5%. There have been enough other cases of people getting trojans onto people's computers and being able to watch their screen, this would be completely ideal, I'd be shocked if this hasn't happened much more than we already know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my own suspicions about this on many occasions.

Please elaborate and post some links/articles if you would ..

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no clue how to find the link, but there was a huge huge thread here maybe I dunno,a year ago or something about people who were getting trojans by accepting like "poker hand calculators" from people on AIM and whatnot, that would install a backdoor so you could watch their screen if you knew their IP. One guy got cleaned out by a guy who would follow him to tables to play him HU on partypoker, and some of the hands were insane, like the presumed hacker would make huge calls with no pair for big amounts or whatever.

With the money involved, it would be shocking if this has never happened at high limits.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:37 PM

This has always worried me. About 7 or 8 years ago I had a friend who could do this with a 10 or 15 second delay but you could see the persons screen on your screen. You could even type things in their chat boxes or turn their monitor off from yours. With all of the technological advances today I would be shocked if there werent't very sophisticated versions of this trojan out there.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-27-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im late to the party, but wOWOW! prolly the coolest poker player promo/blog/site evar!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:33 PM

For non-dutch speakers a BabelFish translation of first part of the interview.

Johnny capelin opened for the first time his eyes in Jørpeland, Norway. Anno 2007,.21 year later, live he still in his birth village. More strongly still, he has recently bought a house. Costs? 750,000 euro, by far the most expensive house in the village. Bought of his pokerwinsten. Johnny have been confessed better as "Bad_IP", of s worldly best online-spelers. On his blog can it read that ie recently have a new aim: 10K per day profit. But count from. He played firstly on Prima-netwerk (200-400NL), nowadays he plays mainly on Betfair-Pokerchamps-netwerk, with from time to time a trip to Pokerstars and Full tilt the poker. On 1 June 2006 he made history by to the shortest end drawing in the largest pot ever in online-geschiedenis. His antagonist, Fast_Freddy, won heads-up a pot of 465,441 dollars! In the periods afterwards Johnny lost barrels still a lot of to this player. For Johnny it was a riddle, because correctly of Fast_Freddy he always so much had won money. He was one of the worst players online. Then he started smell danger. The rumour goes that Fast_Freddy have the computer of Johnny and also others to know at hacken, as a result of which he could see the cards of his antagonists. I spoke short with the silent Johnny in Monte Carlo concerning among other things this incident. How do you arrive in fact your name? It sounds as an American stage name. Yes, I weet it also not. Capelin are not really an ordinary name in Norway and my first name I of my mother has got. That supporter of Johnny was cash. Many think that Fast_Freddy in reality Freddy Deeb are, but jj improve weet. Yes, I weet which it is. He is called Mohammad Kowssa, and was until recently real one of the worst players on the Internet. I have lost incredibly much money to him and it is correct of no side. We are there of convinced that ie have taken in the affair. Da's a remarkable tale. Who are "we," and are there proofs? There are also others of which he has suddenly a lot of money can win. Itself does not have I directly impermeable proof, but others seem have it. We are proofs now all for collecting. If ie emerge, then we will tackle m., da's certainly. Can it be that there someone else on its account played? A large player who improves a piece was? No, there I am certainly 100% of. It was not possible simply. The moves which he made were total irrational. But enough about that, it comes, however, good. If it all where is, then ' t "The scandal or the is decade." Yes, that is it also. I hope that I m. krijg to catch. You play now on Betfair, and not only poker. Gambling on football games is one of your favoriete hobbies, this way your blog stand up. Yes, not only on football hear, also on tennis enzo. It makes t look at to the sport a piece leuker
Old 04-28-2007, 01:59 AM

he has had problems with hackers himself.. a few months ago his MSN account and email got hacked and apparently the hackers found passwords for his poker accounts too.. he was a member at a swedish poker forum but after this his account has been deleted because he was afraid the hacker got his information from there
Old 04-28-2007, 04:56 AM

there are others highstakes players that belives that fast freddie (Mohammad Kowssarrie aka the terrorist.) have been cheating, including spyware, trojans and so forth... (hacking opponents comps and so on)