Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: ***THE OFFICE 2/22***

Do we know why he had to sell them?
Old 02-24-2007, 06:33 PM

Does anyone know anything about the drinking game they were playing at the bar?
Old 02-24-2007, 11:27 PM

Did anybody else notice Kevin taking his fighting stance when Roy broke that mirror in the bar? When Pam got up to leave, Kevin was just a few feet from Roy.

I have a feeling that when Roy goes after Jim, Kevin is going to be there and we're going to find out he has 15 years of MMA training or something, just like the drums, basketball, poker skills, etc.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:47 AM

very funny ep, though a few things I didn't like. Michael was, again, too over-the-top, roy's brother breaking things in the bar was silly, and the last line was a bit cheesy.

All in all, it had some great lines and situations though.

Roy's "Come on!" comment was awesome, for the wrong reason though - couldn't help but think of Gob in his "$6300" suit, classic.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I personally don't consider a deleted scene as having any bearing on the story. Some scenes get cut for length, others because they're not funny or inappropriate. Maybe this scene was cut because the writers didn't want to develop this subplot of Karen resenting Pam to the point of sabotaging her.

That's the way I like to think of it. Are there any examples of Karen acting out of jealousy or resentment that have actually made it into an episode? At the moment I can't think of any.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could be right. That's why I love the show so much. They always seem to leave open a lot of doors for plot twists.

I don't remember an episode with those actions depicted. I did take Jim's reactions to Karen's pranks more negatively than others on this forum, and that could have been tainted by my general opinion of Karen as a b*tch.

We will just have to wait and see how things play out among the three in the weeks to come.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know anything about the drinking game they were playing at the bar?

[/ QUOTE ]

Up Chickens / Down Chickens: you need some friends (6+ works best), a quarter and drinks. Divide into 2 teams. Team 1 starts with the quarter, and secretly passes the quarter under the table between hands. Team 2 then says "Up Chickens", and all players from Team 1 now have to raise up their hands, palms facing Team 2. Someone on team 2 now says "Down Chickens", and everyone on Team 1 slaps their hands onto the table, Team 2 tries to listen where the quarter is. Players from Team 2 now take turns where the quarter is, guessing hand by hand. Everytime they guess wrong, they drink.

Fun game, everyone will swear they heard the quarter
Old 02-26-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
michael not wanting to have casual sex because they couldnt cuddle after = LOLOLOLOLL

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely in character for Michael. He has been looking for acceptance and love since childhood. Remember "I want to have 100 kids so they all have to be my friend"? His whole entertainer thing is to get people to like him. That's what he wants. Not sex. Sex is fine if it helps him get love.