Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2007, 04:03 PM

Default AT makes trips vs capper on AAK

Capper is kinda wild lag. I don't think he's a maniac, but he's still very aggressive preflop anyways. FWIW I think I should have called PF. (75/50)

The button cold caller is a semi loose taggish player I think. this was edited: I'd put him as a loose aggro earlier but that's because I was loooking at filtered PT stats

6 handed 5/10.

Folded to CO who raises, button calls, sb folds, hero reraises with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], CO caps, button calls, hero calls. 12.5sb.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

hero?

What's my plan for this whole hand? Just bet/bet/bet, or bet/check/bet? Or just wa/wb it, lol?
Old 04-09-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: AT makes trips vs capper on AAK

i'd check/raise, trap button in.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:14 PM

I like calling preflop. Even though you may have the best hand, you are OOP and you rarely win UI. I would rather just call preflop and play fit-or-fold postflop against this cast.

I would check/raise the flop either regardless of preflop.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:24 PM

Betting this flop is bad bad bad. If he has QQ/JJ/TT, he'd be hard pressed to calldown here unless he's very loose. The other problem is that he's going to crush you with AK/AQ/AJ/KK and you can't fold.

I would just c/c down here if CO remains the aggressor. Maybe bet the river against the right players. Not here though. If CO gives up the lead you can be more aggressive if you think he won't overcall much.

Edit: Are these CO's stats: (75/50)? If so, mocho bets in pot.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Betting this flop is bad bad bad. If he has QQ/JJ/TT, he'd be hard pressed to calldown here unless he's very loose. The other problem is that he's going to crush you with AK/AQ/AJ/KK and you can't fold.

I would just c/c down here if CO remains the aggressor. Maybe bet the river against the right players. Not here though. If CO gives up the lead you can be more aggressive if you think he won't overcall much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, those are his stats, but I haven't seen him get hugely out of line post-flop and I've played like 50 hands with him.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, those are his stats, but I haven't seen him get hugely out of line post-flop and I've played like 50 hands with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to see it myself to understand that. Just seems impossible as he'll be in the lead with crap a lot and getting played back at a ton.