Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2007, 03:43 AM

Default SB PF Spot: KJs with an exposed K

Pokerstove can't really do what I'm looking for, but here's what happened.

I'm in the SB and I have KJs.

Folded to MP2 or something like that and a guy opens, this guy's fairly tight and aggressive, but post flop he will autobet multiway with overs and he's generally quite aggressive.

Some donkey cc's him, and donkey in the BB looks at his cards and exposes a king. I am the only person that sees the card, and he doesn't know that I saw.

It's a good game. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

This part happened before I figured out how to use pokerstove for this...

Um, giving player 4 a random hand, the CC'er guy about 25% of hands (not top like 8% either) and giving players one 77+, a9s+, KJs+, QJs, ATo+ KQo, I'm at 25.221% here, with the King counted as dead.

I'm pretty sure that if the K was in the random dude's hand, and the random dude had another random card, both of our equities would drop slightly, his probably by a lot more than mine (currently random = 19% equity here!!!)

Ok, if you go through pokerstove you can select the suits to effectively give one player one card, takes a while, but you can do it.

equity now is: 38.4 raiser, 23.4 me, 21.8 cc, 16.326 guy with likely a dominated K.

Anyways, now that I know how much the equity situation hurts, and it's fairly significant... I'm curious if I should go ahead and play the hand anyways, since I'll be in a spot to extract from the guy that has the K, I think, or if I should fold in the sb.