Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
1) Have you at any time used ANY other account on Full Tilt other than pokergirl z? If so, which account(s)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can’t comment on the specifics of this investigation now but I have answered every question that Full Tilt and Mike Haven have asked me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does nobody else think this is a little odd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very odd.

Come on, Sal.

In your 40 years on this earth, haven't you come to realize that statements like this just make you look more guilty?

I am tending to believe a lot of the other stuff you're saying, but I think it's now fairly clear that you WERE using other accounts on Full Tilt.

There's no point to hide it at this point. FTP would have this evidence already from IP address examination.

Look, if your only guilt involves multi-accounting, I'll be the first one to stand in your corner and call for Full Tilt to reinstate you -- or at the very least, return your money. After all, they seem to have no problem letting Patrik Antonius and David Benyamine switch names without telling everyone.

However, I am getting a bit concerned that you're not telling us everything.

If you had really only used pokergirl z to play on Full Tilt, I believe you would have said so, rather than giving me that evasive-sounding answer above. Why were you multi-accounting? What were the names of those other accounts? Were those accounts ever closed or suspected of wrongdoing prior to pokergirl z being closed?

You came to 2+2 for help. You posted your story in order to make us understand Full Tilt's heavy-handed tactics against a supposedly innocent player. Now you have to be forthcoming with us if you want anyone to be in your corner. If a simple question about multi-accounting trips you up, I'm not sure what else might be hiding underneath the bed.