FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 07:23 AM

Default Re: Mini-view bug?

They have a lot of six max games.

Jeff
Old 03-27-2007, 09:10 AM

Alot of the full tables are shorthanded too :-)
Old 03-27-2007, 09:27 AM

The deposit process for US players seem very frustrating/concerning. For some reason none of my credit cards work (including EPassporte Card) and to make a Western Union $ transfer I needed to transfer the $ to an individual in Honduras. This just seemed sketchy to me so I didn't do it. Other options people can think of? Do any credit cards work?
Old 03-27-2007, 11:19 AM

Hello! I have just recently begun playing on your site again, I used to play there alot. Great site! I've saved so much money in rakeback over the few months I've played it's sick.

Have you considered changing to 95% rakeback and just using that 5% for adds or some sort of marketing? It's a slippery slope, but more players is really in everyone's best interest, and the last thing we want to do is cost your company money for providing this AMAZING service.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:02 PM

Just had my first couple of sessions at WPEX. Really excellent, and wow-weee the RB is nice!

A couple of little gripes:

1. The sound issue someone mentioned above - constant dull beeping after about 20 minutes play. Very annoying.

2. Could the Dealer button be made more distinct - at the moment it looks very like the chips and if you are playing a couple of tables, it's pretty hard to distinguish it from the the blinds/other stacks with a quick glance.

3. I wanted to join a table this morning, but for some reason couldn't put money on the table. The "Ok" button in the mini-cashier remained unhighlighted. Seemed odd as it only happened on 1 table. I'm new there so maybe I was doing something dumb, but I don't think so.

4. In mini-view, it doesn't show the size of the bet beside the stack - so you have to look for the bet size in the summary box or hover over the stack with the pointer. I think there would be enough room to fit the bet size in and it would be very helpful.

5. I'd like the back of the decks to be brighter, so you can see at a quick glance the players still in the hand. The green back is the best for me because it stands out from the table, but the others are a bit dull and kinda of blend into the background.

Other than that, impressed with the smooth software and things generally. Might stick around there for a while.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:53 PM

#3 sounds like something that happens to me occasionaly, sort of a lag issue, usually resolves itself if you just wait, although this could be a seperate issue.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:10 PM

I got something similar to #3 (but not very much like it on further thought) for the first time today. On the first table and time I've run into the new anti-ratholing feature, I tried to sit and the software gave me a blank 'OK' message. Perhaps the new feature has a bug?

I clicked ok, tried again, and it worked fine.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:11 PM

I just got booted from 4 tables, 3 of which I had poistion on my favorite 10/20 moron. UGH!!!!!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:13 PM

Scheduled maintainance. There was a notice on the lobby.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:16 PM

Good comments, Chomp. I agree with your points about the miniview, dealer button, and card colors.

I find yellow is the most distinctive, but I'm a little color blind.
Closed Thread