Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 11:51 AM

Default Re: AK 5-Way, overcards->TPTK on coordinated board

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ugh.. I hardly ever lead the flop here (read, basically never). Against 4 others on a very draw heavy board, you are not going to "weed out" enough people to make a bet worth while. Always leading the flop here is a leak.
Just because you raise pre-flop does not mean you are required to or even should bet the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once i take the lead I like to keep it and see what develops. If i get raised OOP then at least i have a feel for where I am. Possibly a small leak but that's "how I roll" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you find out when you are raised that you didn't already know in this 5 way pot?
Old 07-06-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's one of the rare times I like a turn donk. Lead out, and probably fold to a raise from loose/passive button.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure I would trust a raise from the button -- an AF of 1.9 with a VPIP of 50% must be like a 20% TAG having an AF of 4 or 5...

Unless I have a strong read on him being a "fit-or-fold" post-flop player, I'd leave the betting to him, calling down unless a 4th heart comes or another villain wakes up.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What do you find out when you are raised that you didn't already know in this 5 way pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. also even if no one raises that really doesnt give you a lot to go on...you may be ahead or behind.