Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

hey everyone. i just wanted to confirm 1fishforu. i transfered him 12k on neteller yesterday and he got the money to me asap. since i was stuck with alot of my online br on neteller i needed to get it out and 1fish did it i a quick manner.

gl at the tables
Old 01-30-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Only have $4600 left in Full Tilt. Sold out of everything else. I can also do large amounts to Absolute Poker which is also sending out checks at the moment. PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW. It's like watching doctor Phil... A commercial every 5 minutes..
Old 01-30-2007, 01:31 AM

Wtf is with everyone charging 10%+ now? I think a closed account should be easily fixed with a phone-call, no?

The price-gouging has begun.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:32 AM

I don't think they are supposed to overtly recommend this work-around.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:33 AM

I just want to say something in defense of those of us Non Americans helping out with the transfers. Yes it started out as helping out our fellow poker players so charging a minimal 3% profit (which was really break even for those with Candian accts) was more of a goodwill jesture. But when people start asking for 10K and more and have never posted here once before start pounding your inbox every 10 secs, and you hear stories of accts closing, well 3 % doesn't seem so fair for us now. We're literally getting pms every few secs from new posters and with high risk, there has to be higher reward.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Only have $4600 left in Full Tilt. Sold out of everything else. I can also do large amounts to Absolute Poker which is also sending out checks at the moment. PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW. It's like watching doctor Phil... A commercial every 5 minutes..

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah this is WAY better than watching Dr. Phil. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, watching some of what is going on here.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:35 AM

If you've been here for the last 6 hours or so, you will understand why the rate has gone up. Nobody knows exactly why neteller accounts were closed, and if it will be easy to re-open. One person had his account closed PERMANENTLY.

[ QUOTE ]
Wtf is with everyone charging 10%+ now? I think a closed account should be easily fixed with a phone-call, no?

The price-gouging has begun.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a gamble, they could close the P2P transfers off entirely soon. Then again, everyone could have their accounts unlocked tomorrow morning. You would think there would be a point at which everyone would fight back and say x% is too high, but apparently we aren't there yet.

[ QUOTE ]
My Neteller account is open. I have just moved 12k for someone yesterday and no issues.

I can do $1000 at FT, $600 at Stars and $2500 at Absolute if anyone is interested for a 5% fee.

I have accounts at other sites so may be able to help there as well.

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

hey everyone. i just wanted to confirm 1fishforu. i transfered him 12k on neteller yesterday and he got the money to me asap. since i was stuck with alot of my online br on neteller i needed to get it out and 1fish did it i a quick manner.

gl at the tables

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok wow went to work and was at page 88 at the time. Now after reading all this I am open as i just checked my neteller account. i do think all these accounts will be reopened as my wife says I had a neteller shutdown before and had to call them to have it reopened as a security check few years ago. I do not remember this though. I am going to be dealing with stars and FT and have done 6 transfer's totalling 11.4 k yesterday. I am bumbing rate to 8 % for the added risk of losing my neteller.
Closed Thread