Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: March. (#7 of 7.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... I was told by support ALL withdraws made on or after 3/14 are yet to be processed

[/ QUOTE ]

... small withdrawal a week ago to test regular mail delivery time, and it was never taken from my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

In process. WSEX rocks.

My new resolution: all AA never lose promo money will be immediately bet on sports, as well as 75% of all subsequent wins. Anybody with me?

And I am sick of hearing about how the games are "too tough." From a short session:

Hand ID 96066287
$5/$10 Texas Hold'em (Split Limit) - 15:08:34 27/03/2007 ET
Preflop: 2folds, MP1 limps, MP2 limps, 2folds, BT raise, blinds fold, call call.
Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] MP1 and MP2 check, BT bets, both call.
Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] MP1 and MP2 check, BT bets, both call.
River: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] checked around.
MP1: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] MP2: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] BT: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Hand ID 96063313
$5/$10 Texas Hold'em (Split Limit) - 14:42:00 27/03/2007 ET
Preflop: UG&MP3 limp, CO raise, SB 3bet, UG&CO call
Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SB bets, both call.
Turn: 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] checked to CO bet, both call.
River: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] checked to CO bet, both call.
SB: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], UG: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], CO: 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ok, I was going to do about 10 of these, but I couldn't find a converter for WSEX hands and I'm lazy. But you don't need PT to beat these games. Playing without PT has been interesting, actually. When I was a semibot, I viewed each player a simple vector of percentages, and modeled them as never changing. By looking at hand histories, I've become aware of how much people's play changes depending on mood, and have noticed specific tendancies that are well concealed in mere raise percentages, such as how often someone bluff check-raises a scare card. Poker's actually been interesting again.

best,

zooey
total wsex rake rebate: $31,437.69
Old 03-27-2007, 08:29 PM

I just logged on and downloaded the new upgrade. Woundering if anything new was on it or just upgrades to the software?
Old 03-28-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WSEX GM,

I'm having an issue getting a check through Fed Ex that I requested on 03-09. WSEX support tells me that the check had been processed on the 13th but they cannot provide me a tracking number. Last week they said that the estimated arrival would be last Thursday (03-15) or Friday. On Saturday, they told me yesterday or today (Tuesday). Today, I called and they told me Friday.

I spoke with FedEx and they couldn't find the package for me. WSEX customer support keeps telling me they'll email me the tracking number, but I haven't received one yet. Again, today I was told to ask again tomorrow for it.

What can I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just confirmed that your payout was processed on the 13th. We have put in a request for a tracking number. It is not an automatic process.

I will follow up on this matter tomorrow.

The check was definitely cut but there is not much we can do until our processor gives us the tracking number.

Fred Balfour
General Manager
WSEX.com

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Update:
Check came today. Thanks WSEX.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:32 AM

wsex gm, any update on the debit card?thanks
Old 03-31-2007, 02:13 PM

someone mentioned back in the jan/feb thread that bank of america debit card worked to deposit here. still the case? any credit cards working for americans?
Old 03-31-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone mentioned back in the jan/feb thread that bank of america debit card worked to deposit here. still the case? any credit cards working for americans?

[/ QUOTE ]

We discourage the mentioning of specific business names in this kind of discussion. No reason to help the DOJ and Bank of America realize there the card is being used that way.

If you have a debit card, give it a try and report back.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:05 PM

this is insane.

STILL not processed.

WSEX will never see my buisness again if i ever see my money again
Old 03-31-2007, 07:40 PM

What a [censored] joke of a website.

What a [censored] joke.

I have been trying to get my money off this piece of [censored] for over a month now.

Ok, so. About i dont even know anymore how long ago, probably a month and a half ago, i tried to withdraw my money from WPEX.

Submitted my withdraw. Waited......
waited...... waited...... finally talk to live support to find out what the hell was going on. They tell me "It has been canceled because you have to send in your ID". Would you like to maybe email me about that you idiots? Whatever, i guess i understand.

Next day i fax all my info in first thing at work.

Get home, talk to support to make sure it went through. NOPE!! They didnt even get it, even tho i got confirmation that it went through. Fine, whatever. I want my money out of this company. I email it. They tell me within 15 mins of me emailing i will get a confirmation email.

2 hours go by. lets talk to support again.

"were sorry the document is to small, we cant read the information". All the while im staring at the attachment zooming so my face takes up the whole screen. So i spend a few mins explaining how to open a friggen attachment to the wonderful support. Finally they say ok we got it its being processed.

1 week goes by. "Why are my funds still in my account."
- "Processing"

2 weeks. "why are my funds still in my account"
- "Processing"

Today - "why are my funds still in my account"
-"There is a credit card error, the funds were never recieved from your credit card"

[censored]!. I deposited with a pre-paid visa. I checked online, it left my card, went to WPEX. I throw the card away about a month after it deposit. NOW THEY ARE GOING TO TELL ME THIS [censored]?!?! AND NOT EVEN AN EMAIL?? I HAVE TO ASK THEM TO FIND OUT?

I want my [censored] money out of here. Now they are "working to rectify the sictuation"

Now i just blew up on support so ill probably never see it.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:57 AM

Default Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: March. (#7 of 8.)

See April thread, (#8 of series), here.
Closed Thread