Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: sex is overrated

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
focus instead on connecting with the girl first.

[/ QUOTE ]

idk whether you are leveling or not, but i actually agree

edit: and i'm eaglerly awaiting the stock "ygos" "ban" bbv responses from various people who've never actually had sex.

[/ QUOTE ]
god youre gay

[/ QUOTE ]

i see what you did there
Old 10-12-2007, 07:56 PM

Maybe one in fifty women would be worth hanging out with if there wasn't the possibility of sex. Better to have sex first, otherwise the pain of having to deal with women for zero benefit would be enough to drive one over the edge.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:03 PM

Sex is over-rated, let's connect with the girls, cuddle with them after, and cook them breakfast in bed...

Pretty fukkin gay if you ask me...
Old 10-12-2007, 08:04 PM

op didn't say you couldn't have sex
Old 10-12-2007, 08:08 PM

True.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If sex is overrated what is better then, then having sex? Having a conversation about the smell of the trees in the morning when it has rained the day before? What is better in relationship then sex? Watching Friends?????

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said sex wasn't awesome. Perhaps it is THE best. But when you can have awesome moments while merely watching friends or have a fantastic conversation about the trees and the smell of them then YA sex will be super duper awesome like. But as of now, sex in a vacuum is completely overrated.

edit: it's also dangerous to compare the potential greatness of the moments resulting from different activities. think drug addicts who can't live without being high

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally wrong to compare it with drugs, from drugs you need to have more and more to feel better, with sex you sometimes need less to make it better. To much is to much that is clear but it definitely ain't overrated, some people underrate it because they can't get enough and they can still imagine for themselfs how happy and wonderfull their life is (while they in fact keep jerking off every night with a poster of Britney Spears in sight or their dreamgirl in fantasy). I admit I don't get enough sex, life would be more happier if I had more of it. By the way paying for sex is like paying for air (don't do that...)
Old 10-12-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sex is over-rated, let's connect with the girls, cuddle with them after, and cook them breakfast in bed...

Pretty fukkin gay if you ask me...

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a semblance of a point. It is kind of like a paradox in the sense that if you do act "fukkin gay" as you put it, you will start to get a LOT more pu$$y.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're goofy but I like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I am a nice guy if you know me better, my english sucks >>> school sucked in teaching english. Lets hang out one time... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If sex is overrated what is better then, then having sex? Having a conversation about the smell of the trees in the morning when it has rained the day before? What is better in relationship then sex? Watching Friends?????

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said sex wasn't awesome. Perhaps it is THE best. But when you can have awesome moments while merely watching friends or have a fantastic conversation about the trees and the smell of them then YA sex will be super duper awesome like. But as of now, sex in a vacuum is completely overrated.

edit: it's also dangerous to compare the potential greatness of the moments resulting from different activities. think drug addicts who can't live without being high

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally wrong to compare it with drugs, from drugs you need to have more and more to feel better, with sex you sometimes need less to make it better. To much is to much that is clear but it definitely ain't overrated, some people underrate it because they can't get enough and they can still imagine for themselfs how happy and wonderfull their life is (while they in fact keep jerking off every night with a poster of Britney Spears in sight or their dreamgirl in fantasy). I admit I don't get enough sex, life would be more happier if I had more of it. By the way paying for sex is like paying for air (don't do that...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think you got my point with the drugs. I'm just saying that it is dangerous to think of life in terms of what potential moments from activities will be better than the rest. I said think drug addicts because obv they are classifying in their head that getting high is better than everything else they could be doing with their life.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:17 PM

I'm 40 and I disagree with this statement. Sex is actually underrated by about 50% of the population.