Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2006, 07:43 PM

Default Re: NO INFORMATION GAME THREAD

boiler,

did you send econophile a letter yesterday night?
Old 12-21-2006, 07:45 PM

You know, maybe I'm even worse than I thought, but every time luckay makes a post with "evidence" suggesting certain people are villagers or wolves, I just read it and go "is he serious?"
Old 12-21-2006, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, maybe I'm even worse than I thought, but every time luckay makes a post with "evidence" suggesting certain people are villagers or wolves, I just read it and go "is he serious?"

[/ QUOTE ]
this is generally why I fake seer to call wolves out
Old 12-21-2006, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lynch tabako??? No, tabako is 100% villager. It's nice that you mention that you'd lynch traz if tabako is clean...well, you know what? Tabako is clean. I'm not certain if you're a wolf or not yet, but I'm leaning that way. But vote traz.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're slightly exaggerating the percentages here (Luckay do that? No way!) Maybe he's village (heck I even said he was playing like he did as a villager in D2), but no one is 100% at this point.

You seem to be confused. I voted and still do vote clowntable. I only said I like tabako better than traz, which is true. The "halfway" tactic is absolutely moronic and goes against the spirit of the game. I need evidence, not some stupid plan that pretty much ruins the game for some people. I will vote out of spite against people who suggests that plan because it puts the long-term (future games) of WW at risk.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:54 PM

luckay, if you were anyone else, post #8516577 would be very convincing. Unfortunately, you are nuts so I have no idea whether to be convinced or not.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
luckay, if you were anyone else, post #8516577 would be very convincing. Unfortunately, you are nuts so I have no idea whether to be convinced or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if it weren't for this post from Luckay:

[ QUOTE ]
Also: traz is nearly 100% villager, though I cannot reveal why at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-21-2006, 07:58 PM

luckay reminds me a lot of shorty in pirates.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he's already explained that part. It's retarded, but he HAS explained it.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:00 PM

Luckay, I've looked straight at those posts you quote and come to the EXACT opposite conclusions. Are we even playing the same game?

Put some context around the Alex quote, for example. Before the post you quote, he tests the waters to see if Tabako really is going to take off, or if it's a safe place to leave his vote:
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay,

I'd like to trust you for now. I don't think you'd be as crazy and already breaking your no-fps vow if you were a wolf after promising to tone it down beforehand. Your vote is on tabako now. Do you feel strongly about this? Traz has also said that tabako is a wolf, and his reads are obviously pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you're going to decide that this is actually proof for your insane "traz is the WolfRingleader" theory, but look at the rest of it, too, okay?

Then once push comes to shove and it's time to really get a bandwagon at end of day, and tabako is a realistic lynch, Alex decides:
[ QUOTE ]
So I went back and read all of tabako's posts, and I think there are better choices tonight. I don't like the Patton wagon much at all, mostly because I'm suspicious of lastchance. Back to mornelth for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

That smells like wolf partner to me, and he had to move his vote to a non-wolf to get free. Which is why I'm not voting mornelth, either, no matter how wolfy he is right now.

And this is so wrong it makes me bleed from the eyes:[ QUOTE ]
This is 100% the opposite of what really is going on in the game! Tabako is the clearest villager, Stephen is pretty clear, Nich just claimed detective in an incredibly villager manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tabako is only clear in your mind. There's several people who find me wolfy (they're wrong, but to claim I'm clear is crazy), and Nich's detective claim was lame on a stick. A Nich vote is on the board for the next few days if he doesn't shape up. I'm starting to be concerned about your grip on reality.

The *only* reason I'm not voting you is because I think you're careful not to go quite this crazy when you're a wolf. Since I'm more sure of Tabako than you right now, Tabako gets my vote.

I'm NOT lynching traz on d3 based on any sort of "halfway rule". And, I think he's right about tabako and nich, which makes me think he's village.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this was a trap, originally, the plan was lynching certain people who traz put on his wolf list, since in order to emulate a villager, traz has to emulate his excellent wolf finding skills (and he did put bluff down there). Finally, we'd lynch traz 2 days later.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I request that you read all of traz's and tabako's posts and come up with a conclusion yourself [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] it might not end up being the same conclusion as mine, and that's fine, but I believe in my conclusion so much that it would hurt

[ QUOTE ]
The "halfway" tactic is absolutely moronic and goes against the spirit of the game. I need evidence

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't even used any halfway tactics with traz. I've said he's a wolf because of everything he's done, the traz-bluff wolf duo bond is so strong. I've provided the evidence. Traz's terrible wolf list is evidence.