Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Considering that most posters on here are men...

What can I do as an attractive girl to take advantage of the DS types. Zing! No, but seriously though. Showing clevage? I'm a big fan of doing anything except for cheating to get an edge in the game. And if provocative clothing and flirting will get people to not be so aggressive against me and get them to folds hand they wouldn't normally I'd do it.

Granted I'm sure I'll get a bunch of rude comments for this, but I'm hoping some guys will offer good suggestions. Also if other women want to chime in. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:29 AM

Default Re: Considering that most posters on here are men...

[ QUOTE ]
What can I do as an attractive girl to take advantage of the DS types. Zing! No, but seriously though. Showing clevage? I'm a big fan of doing anything except for cheating to get an edge in the game. And if provocative clothing and flirting will get people to not be so aggressive against me and get them to folds hand they wouldn't normally I'd do it.

Granted I'm sure I'll get a bunch of rude comments for this, but I'm hoping some guys will offer good suggestions. Also if other women want to chime in. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Find the best player at the table. Make hints that if you do real good you'll have to go for drinks with him later (Just don't go) He'll soft play you.

2) Cleavage works.

3) No underware make it known people will be dropping cards and chips off the table to catch a look and keep them distracted.

4) Just talk to the ones who seem to be internet players just talking to a woman might kill them.

All this said none of it will work on me My Oakley thumps block out your chatter and your cleavage. My girlfriend cut my balls off a long time ago so my sex drive cannot be manipulated.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:38 AM

hahaha. Good points. I'm def. not willing to go as far as the no undies.

ps-I'm sorry your girlfriend cut off your balls.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:22 AM

I often run into a hot girly at belagio 5/10nl +. My first impression is that they are strippers who think they are good and that men will fold. This is based on my one conversation with a stripper at crazy horse II. I like to call their all in bluffs with 3rd pair to see that they dont infact have a flush. that is all.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:53 AM

Just show up totally starkers, eating a banana split.

Accidentally spill the molten ice cream all down yourself, then just casually lick it off.

If anyone looks twice, just say 'you got a problem with my manners, sklansky boy?'
Old 06-17-2007, 09:25 AM

Post Pics ASAP so we can more accurately help you with this matter
Old 06-17-2007, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

4) Just talk to the ones who seem to be internet players just talking to a woman might kill them.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from that you might want to try learning how to play vs aggression. Many men have more than one head and some even know how to use both.

I'm fairly aggressive, like men, and the usage of anything other than your brain at the table is a HUGE tell. I suspect many men would catch it too, i-net players being the exception. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2007, 10:23 AM

girls suck at poker
Old 06-17-2007, 08:38 PM

Drop a dildo out of your pocketbook and laugh about it and say your last boyfriend broke up with you cuz you suck so bad at poker and that you never catch a break and that you are there to have fun.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:21 PM

You sit down at the table of all guys and say that if you win every chip that is currently on the table you'll give a blow job to each player free of charge. If you actually get all the chips go get a 5 dollar crack whore bring her in front of the guys and say OK who's first!!!