Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2006, 03:34 PM

Default Wow myspace sure can cause some trouble

So... everybody talks about myspace how great is is and around a year ago I made an account to browse around on there and see whats up. I never even decorated it or whatever the hell you people do, I just made the account so I could get on and check it out. A couple weeks ago, an old friend's girlfriend messaged me saying "omg is this smackinyaup?" I pretty much said "what makes you think that? you never saw me on here." she goes "nevermind then god!" And I never replied back.

That damn bitch then sees my GF IHOP today and tells her OMG your boyfriend is on myspace!!

So obviously my GF completely believes that I've been cheating on her and is through with me. My fault for lying about it a while ago when I told her I'd never been on there. I don't know why I lied, but I guess I thought she'd freak out. I didn't think it'd be that big a deal even if she did find out because obviously I have no friends on there or messages or anything. She also caught me with cigs a while back after I told her I'd quit...at first I tried saying they weren't mine but then I just came clean and fessed up. Now I'm a dirty liar and she hates me.

Yes, I feel bad for lying, but at the same time I don't think it should be THAT bad. Can't really blame her either though. My bad for lying.

--- --- ---

Her roomate who is also her best friend has a boyfriend who went to a party last week. Everyone was acting weird, and some girls came up to him and said "wow! we never knew you were gay!"

Comes to find out, his entire group of friends (since grade school) made a myspace page in his name and included all kinds of pictures of gay people and a stunning coming-out-of-the-closet speech. They'd had this page up for months and never even told him - just spread it around everyone they went to school with. Basically, his friends are a bunch of douche bags who I'd never really liked anyways and this just confirms my feelings.

--- --- ---

All this stuff feels so childish, but holy [censored], internet drama can really do some damage! I am 22 so I guess I'm not that old but damn I thought this stuff was done with a long time ago. I mean, me and my girlfriend had been going out for over 2 and a half years..everywhere we went, we'd get people going "so when's the wedding?"

Anyone else have bad myspace stories? I'm sure they're out there.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Wow myspace sure can cause some trouble

LOL, don't blame myspace, myspace is just a vehicle to show you how horrible your relationship is.

It would have failed with or without myspace, it may have just taken longer to do so.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:41 PM

Quit lying to your girl.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quit lying to your girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

but it's easier to just deflect the problem to something else than address your own issues

if i were a mod, i'd change this thread title to "wow lying sure can cause some trouble"
Old 09-26-2006, 04:08 PM

Shut down the INTERNETS! that will solve everything.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:10 PM

Yea, you guys are right. I can't blame myspace for this...It was just easier to do that.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:24 PM

Wow what a coincidence. Here is a myspace horror story coming to life right now. I thought mine was bad..

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD
Old 09-26-2006, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, you guys are right. I can't blame myspace for this...It was just easier to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic way to take accountabilty. Too often these threads spiral out of control because the OP won't admit any wrongdoing.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to have mature friends and girlfriends.

Wait, you're only 22.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Comes to find out, his entire group of friends (since grade school) made a myspace page in his name and included all kinds of pictures of gay people and a stunning coming-out-of-the-closet speech. They'd had this page up for months and never even told him - just spread it around everyone they went to school with. Basically, his friends are a bunch of douche bags who I'd never really liked anyways and this just confirms my feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, lawsuit?

Don't get mad. Get EVEN!