Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: You order a mixed drink that costs between $12-15 - you tip?
$1 85 48.02%
$2 78 44.07%
$3+ 14 7.91%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Re: my pastor divorced his wife and married a sophomore

lebowski
he is not sklansky

bc
never said everyone had the same views as me, i simply want to see everyone elses view on this. apparently yours is clear. pedophilia is ok if the parents ok it. i guess i wanted to see if others had this view or if it was just me that thought it was weird and wrong.

phil
i agree with almost everything you said except that i am not catholic, technically my school was "non-denominational" most closlely related bapsist if you had to clssify it
Old 10-03-2007, 07:13 AM

If you aren't smart enough to figure out how to send this story to a local news station anonymously, then how could you get in to a "prestigious" private school?
Old 10-03-2007, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lebowski
he is not sklansky

[/ QUOTE ]
lol?
Old 10-03-2007, 07:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should try and take a valuable lesson from this. Learn that peoples private lives are exactly that - private. It is not your place to judge their perceived failings. If this man has been a role model for you then I'm sorry. Try not to place people to high on a pedestal. That way they won't disappoint you too much when they fall off. If you really have a problem with this in a personal sense then talk openly about it to him. Give him a chance to present his side of the story. I know that if I were him i would appreciate this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was actually the only person other than the dean of students that he called a personal meeting with. and i definitly had a long 4+ hour meeting with him at his house on this very issue, so we definitly had a very close and very personal relationship so it really was not his personal life when he invited me into it. I definitly gave him the benefit of the doubt and was open to his explination as he gave it to him. I believe this is why he still has an open relationship with. however you are correct when those you place on a pedestal fall it is very difficult to see why and accept the reasons they succumbed to, that is why i want an objective perspective on the issue.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you aren't smart enough to figure out how to send this story to a local news station anonymously, then how could you get in to a "prestigious" private school?

[/ QUOTE ]

sirtimo
thanks for reading beyond the op. i enjoyed your ridiculous thoughtful post, btw if you would like to compare gpa's i would be glad to.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:19 AM

dude you know the answer is NO this is not right. But your original question was how to expose this. I think you should seek professional therapy or talk to mommy & daddy
Old 10-03-2007, 07:21 AM

Jesus Christ, how the hell can you want an objective persepective on this issue when you don't provide information such as this from the beginning? Not to forget that your post was almost unreadable. I mean, a 15 line sentence for chrissakes? How old are you anyway?

Probably 16, am I right? Which would make prefect sense.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:33 AM

close but not quite right, im 20. sorry it was unreadable that was not my intention. why is it not believable to request an objective response. I am only able see the subjective perspective of the situation because i know him personally. I guess if others see the fact that a pastor who divorced his wife and married his student is legitimate i will drop my case. i just really dont see that as legitimate call me crazy.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:38 AM

I dont really get it. So the girl is an idiot but she is still in love with this pastor guy. I doubt much good will come out of this. You should have talked to your friend BEFORE.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
close but not quite right, im 20. sorry it was unreadable that was not my intention. why is it not believable to request an objective response. I am only able see the subjective perspective of the situation because i know him personally. I guess if others see the fact that a pastor who divorced his wife and married his student is legitimate i will drop my case. i just really dont see that as legitimate call me crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]
omg
first, re-read from the very beginning..b/c you are missing your own freakin point
second, stfu b/c noone thinks that what this guy did is right = /thread
third, you need to go back to this sweetass school and stay long enough to learn a lot more to survive in the world, esp if OOT is eating you alive. and dude, i'm the nice one
Closed Thread