Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2007, 03:58 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

Nope not yet, I did think 750.00 is quite low considering they have direct access to my bank account...I have only used them for 3-4 months tho, I guess they need more transactions to increase the limits.

Can't say about currency transactions, but i have found most ewallets/poker sites are not so bad in those regards.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
eWallet FAQ:

Q: Is there any way to load a Moneybookers account from a poker site?

A: The following sites have allowed at least one person to withdraw to MB without having deposited with that method: Eurobet, Gamebookers, Pokerheaven, UltimateBet. Also, PokerSavvy allows you to cash points for their offers to an MB account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was able to initially fund my Moneybookers account with a withdrawal from Absolute (all previous transactions with Absolute had been via Neteller). I am a VIP Elite at Absolute, I don't know whether that matters but one email to support and the ability to withdraw to MB was added to my withdrawal options in the cashier. The initial withdrawal was completed in about 24 hrs.

Keep up the good work Bobo Fett, much appreciated.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:43 AM

A friend of mine has successfully used the C2P debit card to withdraw money but he tells me he can't confirm the fees they charge because there is simply no way to check transactions or even the card balance.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine has successfully used the C2P debit card to withdraw money but he tells me he can't confirm the fees they charge because there is simply no way to check transactions or even the card balance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ummm... well was all the money there or not? Seems like a pretty good confirmation to me if it was or wasn't.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:45 PM

Click2pay accepts a visa debit cashout request and ... does something. Do they load the visa debit in USD or CAD? Who does the conversion and at what rate? Is there a second conversion? Does C2P ship EUR to their local visa processor and do they do the actual conversion, or is it a Canadian processor? What are their rates?

Click2pay claims to not charge a fee for USD->CAD conversions, but since they appear to perform their operations on a EUR base, there's no way that we can reasonably take their word for it because they do not run their operations on the basis of either of the currencies stated and they do not perform a physical conversion at the time of display. In fact, there's no evidence that they ever convert ANYTHING, while there is ample evidence to the contrary.

They operate in EUR but show the user a CAD balance, while the user's funds are actually USD. Are they ever going to convert more than the minimum in any direction? They've already shown their jewishness by sending out EUR checks for CAD requested transactions.

To be frank, they'd have to be crazy to not take the arbitrage opportunity that has fallen into their laps. Don't forget that they're a little bitty company and can't be trusted to not [censored] all over themselves. More to the point, they don't owe us anything, they aren't public, and there's no reason for them to do anything other than operate with vicious, naked self-interest. I wouldn't be surprised if C2P's holdings of CAD were exactly 0.

Besides, it's obvious that C2P's visa debit does not display a checking interface. That stuff costs money on their end to arrange. Without a checking interface, there's no balance inquiry. Go ahead and call them up if you want to know your balance. International rates apply.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:49 PM

Can anyone confirm if a TD Visa will work to deposit to Party Poker? Specifically, I want to use the $US Visa, but if one works I imagine they all will. Thanks.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They operate in EUR but show the user a CAD balance, while the user's funds are actually USD. Are they ever going to convert more than the minimum in any direction? They've already shown their jewishness by sending out EUR checks for CAD requested transactions.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF??? Well, let's just skip that for now.

Can't answer too many of your concerns, the only thing I can confirm is their claim of no currency exchange moving money on and off sites. So far, I have found that to be the case...no vig taken.

I'm also not excited about their cashout process...this ATM card not showing a balance is a little disconcerting, as is the fact that they issue cheques in Euros. They may only be useful for transferring money back and forth to and from sites, not for cashing out...I'm awaiting a few more ATM card trip reports before I decide.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:51 PM

Anyone know how much TD charges to cash checks issued in Euros?
Old 05-06-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone cashed out via cheque from MB?

Will, nothing further on your C2P ATM card?

[/ QUOTE ]

went friday and still no money. Ill try again later tonight as well as tomorrow and tuesday, if im correct the 7th day is tuesday, so I really hope I have it by tuesday. Im still a little worried...
Old 05-07-2007, 01:46 AM

still no money