Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 08:36 AM

Default Re: Biggest fish in high stakes games?

[ QUOTE ]
I love the fact that you think you are superior but are completely oblivious to the fact that most of the people in this thread think you are a complete douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bustedromo's got the right idea, atta' boy. learned his lesson, knows his role and shuts his mouth. next time im gettin' low on gas and drive to the local full-serv. station i'll think of you and be sure to give a nice tip to the attendant, you make me proud son.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize who's on these forums don't you ? Quite a few smart, talented, incredibly wealthy people who never went to college - or who dropped out. Dropped out specifically to get away from people like you.

Nobody here cares about fancy degrees, blue blood, and elitist bs. Kind of the opposite, actually. This is the underground.

You're obviously Daddy's Little Boy, everything you have in life you owe to him. These forums are for people who make their own way in this world.

Take your useless racist, elitist, phony upper class clown act somewhere else.

Get out.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
first of all u fken ingrates, i go to harvard, where do u go to school? secondly i told u i heard that alaei and sheikhan were from rich families, so i do have reason for thinking that they might dump off a lot of dough. don't start trying to act smart when your not, and you should be praying that i have kids, because a 4th generation of harvard kids (i'm 3rd) just might be able to actually do something good in this world, instead of logging on here to talk sh*t like half u morons. get a life, or an education. scratch that, you are the janitors, the gym teachers and gas station attendants of the world, and as pathetic an existence you have, you are vital to this world,so keep on doing what you do.

[/ QUOTE ]
What you are, above all, ajaxx, is a clown, because you made me laugh harder with this post, than the circus monkeys, when I was a kid. That your clown name is the brand name of a cheap detergent that's used to clean toilets, well, that's very fitting too.
Let's have your words do the talking for you, shall we?
1. You start by misusing the word 'ingrates'. It means 'ungrateful'. Much like your initial post, your efforts to impress us with your vitriolic ignorance are once again successful.
2. You 'go to harvard'...to stalk chicks? Sell bagels? Collect beer cans? Because you certainly don't go there as a student, or you would know that your spelling of the word in this context 'don't start trying to act smart when your not', is a common mistake that clearly proves that you're uneducated, illiterate and full of colon chocolate.
('You're' is short for 'you are', as in 'You are a dellusional asshat.' 'Your' is a possessive: 'Your stupidity amuses me.')
3. Only a farmer would say something like 'and you should be praying that i have kids, because a 4th generation of harvard kids (i'm 3rd)' etc. If having kids is your goal, then I guess you better pray that your sister doesn't run off with the goat first.
4. You make a screen name just so you can rattle off negative ASSumptions or third hand gossip, and then you loftily declame that you 'might be able to actually do something good in this world, instead of logging on here to talk sh*t like half u morons'. It brought a tear to my eye. Very touching, and so noble what you're doing, and very unlike 'talking sh*t'. The 'might', however, in 'a 4th generation [...] might do some good', indicates a high degree of uncertainty and the fact that the other three generations have failed at the task in question. That would be a lot of wasted 'Harrr vard' education, don't you think. Since this particular school has been so inauspicious for your family, maybe you should give something else a try. Like the 'Special Academy'.
5. You are unable to defend yourself in a debate. The only response you are capable of is spewing invectives. The 'i told u i heard that alaei and sheikhan were from rich families', is an argument made with the classic style of a 5 year old. Also, you suggest that if somebody is rich, they are a donkey. Talking from experience? Actually, I doubt that, because most people with an affluent background have at least a modicum of class. You don't, and so your malignity must stem out of plain old envy, steeped in the dejection of an unfulfilled life, and the burden of '3 generations of harvard kids' demeaned by your incompetence.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What you are, above all, ajaxx, is a clown, because you made me laugh harder with this post, than the circus monkeys, when I was a kid. That your clown name is the brand name of a cheap detergent that's used to clean toilets, well, that's very fitting too.
1. You start by misusing the word 'ingrates'. It means 'ungrateful'. Much like your initial post, your efforts to impress us with your vitriolic ignorance are once again successful.
2. You 'go to harvard'...to stalk chicks? Sell bagels? Collect beer cans? Because you certainly don't go there as a student, or you would know that your spelling of the word in this context 'don't start trying to act smart when your not', is a common mistake that clearly proves that you're uneducated, illiterate and full of colon chocolate.
('You're' is short for 'you are', as in 'You are a dellusional asshat.' 'Your' is a possessive: 'Your stupidity amuses me.')
3. Only a farmer would say something like 'and you should be praying that i have kids, because a 4th generation of harvard kids (i'm 3rd)' etc. If having kids is your goal, then I guess you better pray that your sister doesn't run off with the goat first.
4. You make a screen name just so you can rattle off negative ASSumptions or third hand gossip, and then you loftily declame that you 'might be able to actually do something good in this world, instead of logging on here to talk sh*t like half u morons'. It brought a tear to my eye. Very touching, and so noble what you're doing, and very unlike 'talking sh*t'. The 'might', however, in 'a 4th generation [...] might do some good', indicates a high degree of uncertainty and the fact that the other three generations have failed at the task in question. That would be a lot of wasted 'Harrr vard' education, don't you think. Since this particular school has been so inauspicious for your family, maybe you should give something else a try. Like the 'Special Academy'.
5. You are unable to defend yourself in a debate. The only response you are capable of is spewing invectives. The 'i told u i heard that alaei and sheikhan were from rich families', is an argument made with the classic style of a 5 year old. Also, you suggest that if somebody is rich, they are a donkey. Talking from experience? Actually, I doubt that, because most people with an affluent background have at least a modicum of class. You don't, and so your malignity must stem out of plain old envy, steeped in the dejection of an unfulfilled life, and the burden of '3 generations of harvard kids' demeaned by your incompetence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coolest beatdown I read in any forum in a while.

9/10 aggression
9/10 vocabulary
10/10 relevance

nh
Old 07-15-2007, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

9/10 aggression
9/10 vocabulary
10/10 relevance

nh

[/ QUOTE ]

9/10 nuts proximity & grasping aptitude
10/10 zomg "coolest beatdown" lmao
10/10 bump bump bump bump bump this whole discussion

nh brah
Old 07-15-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Coolest beatdown I read in any forum in a while.

9/10 aggression
9/10 vocabulary
10/10 relevance

nh

[/ QUOTE ]

*lights cigarette*
Ty, sir.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:58 PM

I think we've all realized ajaxx is the real loser here, no matter what we're talking about.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
first of all u fken ingrates, i go to harvard, where do u go to school? secondly i told u i heard that alaei and sheikhan were from rich families, so i do have reason for thinking that they might dump off a lot of dough. don't start trying to act smart when your not, and you should be praying that i have kids, because a 4th generation of harvard kids (i'm 3rd) just might be able to actually do something good in this world, instead of logging on here to talk sh*t like half u morons. get a life, or an education. scratch that, you are the janitors, the gym teachers and gas station attendants of the world, and as pathetic an existence you have, you are vital to this world,so keep on doing what you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously a legacy.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:31 PM

Isn't Harvard a community college where anyone with a GED can get in??
Old 07-15-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*tear* You're the man.