Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 03:12 AM

Default Strategy section: ever more than a single hand discussion?

I'm just wondering if I posted a whole sng (either a pxf link, or I could even record a video of the pxf video if people dont want to sign up there?) would anyone be willing to critique it for me?

I know theres a lot of money getting thrown around for coaches, but could I get a critique by a good player just for the better of the community and strat discussion?

I'm currently grinding the $12 turbo 45mans and think I can hold my own but def could use some help to find any leaks I might have and what not.

Lastly would there maybe some people that I could pm that might help me out with a single critique? Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

Nate
Old 11-29-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Re: Strategy section: ever more than a single hand discussion?

posting a vid should get some critiques. idk how they do it in the tourney forums, but this is fairly common in unl/ssnl. posting that many hh's is unlikely to get a response and will just piss people off/get deleted by a mod.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Strategy section: ever more than a single hand discussion?

I don’t think it is a good idea to post it in the forum. It is just too much.

An idea may be to form a small group of like minded people and have one or more of them view your table as you play and comment over AIM or talk over something like Skype. Then do the same for others.

I’m sure some players here would go for that. I unfortunately do not have the time but good hunting. If I find I am at a loss one day with nothing to do I will PM you but don’t hold your breath.

Hope that helps.