Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 07:20 PM

Default ZOMG butter face russian + super triumph in class + serious question

So anyways, I'm sure you all know that I'm trying different things this time around so everyday is a new experience for me. I dunno how I feel about these new experiences though. On one hand, I really want to learn about humans, but on the other, I'm just so shy and disgusting looking that I feel like I'm drained each day.

Anyways, this is a 2 part story with an important serious question near the end.

Part One:

This morning, I rushed to my bus and saw some chick there with quite the butter face. I thought nothing of it because even though I'm a real life version of Kirk, I'm quite picky.

So I stood around with my head phones on, listening to the Rocky IV soundtrack trying to get pumped up for the day and then all of a sudden, she asks me if I go to UBC as well. I thought: "Oh [censored], this is a 1.5 hour bus ride, do I have to talk to this girl for the whole time?"

So while I was thinking that, my penis moved a little because I saw her chest. She had big boobs. Her face is not so bad that only a mother can love it, but I wouldn't be proud of it. Anyways, because of the slight penis movement, I decided to continue on.

So while we were talking, I realized that the ways of the Russians are quite different from the ways of the N. Americans. She had only been here for 4 years so she's probably not accustomed our ways. This was apparent in oone of our exchanges: She started asking me where I lived and I gave her an ambiguous answer. Then she started to press. I gave a little more detailed, yet ambiguous answer. She then asked me for my house number. I realize that this may be the norm for Russians, but I was slightly uncomfortable. Nonetheless, I told her and she told me and she's just 2 houses away from me.

While talking, my penis did move slightly for the whole convo. I was thinking "hmmmm she's probably lonely, perhaps I can try to move the penis movement in my pants to some penis movement into her vagine. But then I had a terrifying thought: If she's so unaccostomed to our ways, what happens if she had a very hairy vagine? I'm not a fan of those even though I've never seen a vagine in real life.

Anyways, our convo lasted for the whole 1.5 hours without any awkward pauses are stopages. What does this mean? I don't know. But if anything happens with the potentially hairy vagine, I'll let you guys know.

Part Two: Triumphant Again!

So in my last class of the day (not socio), I'm with the German chick (who's SRSLY an 8+ and most likely out of my league). Also, a good thing about this class is that a dude from my high school is also in my class. This guy is a cool guy unlike me so by default, it makes me look cooler.

Yesterday after the socio class, I ran into her when I was talking to some other chick I knew. I told the German that I'd look for her in class today so we had a decent exchange.

Today, before class, I saw her when I was trying to look cool with the guy I know. I went up to her and we started talking. We talked when I was in class. Things were natural and good even though I had no idea what I was doing because interacting with the humans is foreign to me.

Anyways, the prof asked for 2 volunteers to help demonstrate an experiment. This was a lecture size class so there's about 100 people. Going up to the front was extremely nerve racking but since I'm trying different things, I bravely put up my arm and she called me down. While walking down, I was thinking of the Rocky IV songs to try and pump me up. Unfortunately, I was thinking of "Bad Connection" (a love song) on there so I wasn't really pumped.

Anyways, the experiment called for an "experimenter" and a subject. The experimenter was to squirt various solutions onto the tip of the subject's mouth while the subject is blind folded. Upon hearing this when I was at the front of the class I said loudly: "Ummm do you want me to wash my hands? I mean they're kinda clean but since I'm putting stuff in someone's mouth... I have some hand sanitizer in my bag"

Upon hearing the first few words, there was a burst of laughter. I felt a rush of manhood going through my veins.

A hot, big bossomed blonde girl volunteered to be the subject. The prof told me to be careful and not get it all over the girl's shirt. She had a really low cut shirt so all I was thinking of was her nice bossoms. The girl even said: "please try not to get any on me!" Upon hearing what the girl said I spoke out: "Don't worry, I'll be gentle [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]" which induced a loud laugh from everyone.

Throughout the experiment, I told her to stick out her tongue out more, to lean back etc all with slight sexual innuendos. People laughed.

---------------

So this is great, I have projected to the German that i'm a "affable", "popular" guy when in fact, I'm just like Kirk.

Here's a few questions:

The German has yet to mention a boyfriend or fiance or whatever. She did tell me that she moved here a few years ago because she was serious with her ex. Here's the confusing part when I look on her finger where you wear the wedding rings, she has two rings, neither of which are traditional 1 large diamond rings that most married women wear. She has 1 silver ring on that finger, and another one that crosses it with small diamonds running across the whole ring.

Is she engaged? How the [censored] can I find out? I don't want to waste my time with her if I have no chance at all.

Also, that hot chick who did the experiment with me sits on the other side of class. How do I go about talking to her when the German always sits with me?

edit: subject was blind folded during experiment
Old 09-13-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: ZOMG butter face russian + super triumph in class + serious questi

hi eric
Edit: with the butterface, i'd just whip it out. she seems pretty easy. GL friend.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: ZOMG butter face russian + super triumph in class + serious question

[ QUOTE ]
But then I had a terrifying thought: If she's so unaccostomed to our ways, what happens if she had a very hairy vagine? I'm not a fan of those even though I've never seen a vagine in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome
Old 09-13-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi eric
Edit: with the butterface, i'd just whip it out. she seems pretty easy. GL friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah qft she obv likes you, this will work 10 times out of 10
Old 09-13-2007, 07:51 PM

or

?
Old 09-13-2007, 08:26 PM

or

Keep talking with Russian, ask for some digits or since you guys live by each other to walk home/hang out sometime.....Beware of Mafia....Everyone else good luck.
German may have Husband/Fiance. I would keep talking but beware.
The hot blonde girl... Maybe try to strike convo SOON asking if you got anything on her/anything related to class. Hopefully that will start something but that may be a stretch.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:02 PM

go up to the experiment girl and say "that was fun, me putting things in your mouth and stuff, wanna do it again sometime?"

works 10/10 times
Old 09-13-2007, 09:16 PM

the thing is about that hot blonde, she sits with an ugly girl. Her friend looks like a female version of nation and nation is barf enough as a man so a female version is worse.

So just by extrapolating with the one thing, I'm gonna go on the assumption that her friends are ugly and that OBVSLY means many other things
Old 09-13-2007, 09:25 PM

IN BEFORE EDFURLONG!!!!!1111oneone

Old 09-13-2007, 09:29 PM

<3