Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 04:57 AM

Default Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

At the very bottom... looks young and cute.

**Removed by request**
Old 10-17-2007, 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, lets play a fun game. Here is a pic of Peachy, every 15 minutes or until I fall alseep I will uncover one more square

[/ QUOTE ]
Is it sad I already think I know which one this is?
Old 10-17-2007, 04:59 AM

If we were introduced in real life would you give me a hug or inflict pain on me?
Old 10-17-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy, do you believe that your staunch self-defense accomplishes anything other than drawing more bees to the honey (ignore any potential sexual innuendos inherent in the allusion)? I ask because in my experience, with the Internet, the more you (anyone) defend, the more they (everyone) attack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know it just makes it worse sometimes. But I at least want to get my "side" of it out there, so people can make up their minds, its a quality in myself that can cause me a lot of trouble on here I guess. If they keep on after that then that is their problem. But for once I have a large amount of time on my hands, for the most part, so I figured I would try and answer what I could and actually take the time to better explain things that have been misunderstood in the past. If it helps any great, if not oh well. Either way it gives me something to do for a bit, which right now brings sanity.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:03 AM

I don't know much about you, except that you are fairly intelligent academically speaking, and that you travel a lot.

But to get pissed off at being attacked on an internet forum shows me your lack of common sense intelligence. You are on an INTERNET FORUM for christ's sake. To most of the lamers on these forums you are the only contact with women that they have. And for the others with normal social lives, they use the internet to flex their E-peens and act like they could never act without anonymity.

Think of your audience Peachy before you take personal offense to forum commentary.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously peachy, i think you are pretty and i don't know much about you, i think this is a good idea and you should post a pic too,

pretty girls usually win people over quicker than just threads

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not what I am looking for. So I would not like any pics in this thread please.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If we were introduced in real life would you give me a hug or inflict pain on me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask you for the $92304239423423492349024092 you have rivered me in pots for [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously peachy, i think you are pretty and i don't know much about you, i think this is a good idea and you should post a pic too,

pretty girls usually win people over quicker than just threads

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not what I am looking for. So I would not like any pics in this thread please.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you looking for?
\
i'm kinda confused

also someone PM the link to blog and pics

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know much about you, except that you are fairly intelligent academically speaking, and that you travel a lot.

But to get pissed off at being attacked on an internet forum shows me your lack of common sense intelligence. You are on an INTERNET FORUM for christ's sake. To most of the lamers on these forums you are the only contact with women that they have. And for the others with normal social lives, they use the internet to flex their E-peens and act like they could never act without anonymity.

Think of your audience Peachy before you take personal offense to forum commentary.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh and to keep with the forum: post pics ftw...(as long as your nails are kept up and clean looking we know you are well kept!)
Old 10-17-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not pissed off, I just actually have time to address some of it now and it gives me something to do late at night.